Wine red

6:11:00 PM



Recently I bought this beautiful maxi dress that I am completely in love with because of the richness of the color and the shape of it. I decided to add a leather jacket because Bangalore is getting a little chilly this days and I also wore black sandals to match the jacket and keep the outfit simple. 
I really like this outfit, I have noticed that when I am wearing maxi dresses is when I feel the sexiest and confident. 

I decided to plan ahead this entry because by now I must be probably traveling to my country to spend the holidays with my family, so because I don't know when I might be back I want to wish you too a wonderful christmas and happy holidays, may all your wishes come true this new year and I just hope to continue to see you visiting the blog. 

Recientemente compré este maxi vestido del que estoy completamente enamorada por la riqueza del color y por la forma del mismo. Decidí agregarle una chaqueta de cuerina porque Bangalore está poniéndose un poco frío, y también opté por unas sandalias negras para combinar con la chaqueta y mantener el look sencillo y descomplicado.
Me gusta mucho este look, he notado que cuando me pongo maxi vestidos es cuando me siento más sexy y confiada en mí misma.

Decidí planear con anticipación esta entrada puesto que para este entonces probablemente esté viajando hacia mi país para pasar las fiestas con la familia, así que como no sé cuando vuelva nuevamente aprovecho para desearles unas hermosa navidad y que este nuevo año les traiga a todos y cada uno de ustedes muchas cosas hermosas. 
Espero seguirlos viendo por aquí por el blog en este nuevo año.
















Get the look:
*Dress: StalkBuyLove  *Jacket: Zara  *Shoes: Forever 21 *Bag: LV


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Eso es un vestidazo y lo demás tonterías.
    Me encanta el toque de la cazadora.
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great Christmas Johanna. I love your maxi dress. Beautiful color.

    http://www.fashionablyidu.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous in that dress! It fits you very well and that colour suits you well!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todo te queda hermoso.
    Eres de las más bellas por fuera y sobretodo por dentro, un placer ser tu amiga.

    Te quiero!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts