Yellow Jeans - Jeans Amarillos

9:08:00 AM







Hello my lovelies!
How was your weekend? My husband and I decided to go take a walk on a beautiful park near a lake yesterday, I was feeling inspired and so excited because spring is getting closer and closer so I wanted to wear color, lots of colors. For some reason I am loving the color yellow right now, so I wore my yellow jeans and paired it with some bright pink wedges for that punch of color that I needed, the bag and the blouse I decided to keep it natural and soft with a gray and white palette. 
I hope you like this new look, I felt so pretty and comfortable with my yellow jeans.
Have a lovely Monday and once again BE HAPPY!!!!!
Lots of love. 


Hola mi gente hermosa!
Qué tal estuvo su fin de semana?  Mi esposo y yo decidimos ir a dar un paseo a un parque hermoso cerca de un laguito ayer, yo estába super inspirada y emocionada porque la primavera cada vez está más cerca, así que me provocó usar color, mucho color. Por alguna razon amo el color amarillo ultimadamente, entonces decidí usar mis jeans amarillos y los combiné con unas sandalias wedges rosadas para ese golde de color que necesitaba, la cartera y la blusa decidí mantenerlas naturales y suaves con una paleta de color gris y blanco respectivamente.
Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, me sentí muy bonita y a gusto con mis jeans amarillos.
Que tengan un hermoso Lunes y recuerden SER FELICES!!!!
Toneladas de amor para ustedes.






 
 

 
 
 
 
 


Yellow jeans: Forever 21
Lace blouse: Forever 21
Pink Shoes:  Pink Basis
Denim jacket:  Vintage Guess









Crystal Necklace: Ebay
Pearl claw ring: Asos

Handbag: Moonar store (Ebay)
Sun Glasses:  GoJane

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts