Lets go to the beach!

2:56:00 PM


Hello girlfriends!
This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to the beach, I wanted to go so badly because I needed to relax a little, I have been quite sick this past week and I though that the beach salty air would help me clear the nose and throat. I literally lost my voice for a couple of days because I was so sick, but after going to the beach I started feeling much better. The beach has magical powers you know!
Anyway, I took some pictures for you, I wanted to show you what I wore, I hope you like it.
Enjoy.


Hola amigas!
Este pasado fin de semana tuve la oportunidad de ir a la playa,  tenía muchas ganas de ir porque necesitaba relajarme un poco ya que he estado muy enferma y pensé que el aire salado de la playa me haría bien para despejar las vias respiratorias de la congestión. Literalmente perdí la voz por un par de dias por la enfermedad pero mágicamente al estar en la playa, empecé a sentirme mucho mejor.
Tomé algunas fotos para ustedes, tenía ganas de compartir lo que me puse esos dias de playa, espero que disfruten las fotos. 
Besos








Lace Shorts: Venus Swimwear
Doggy blouse: Asos
Kitty beach bag: Ebay
Sandals: Olé Zapatos
Hat: borrowed from my Hubby ;)
Sunglasses: Glassesshop











I hope you like the pics, I will be uploading more soon.
In the meanwhile, have a wonderful day full of love and magic.
Xoxo

Espero que les hayan gustado las fotos, estaré subiendo más pronto.
mientras tanto, espero que pasen un dia espectacular lleno de amor y magia.
Besos



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts