Let's go for a walk

2:44:00 AM





Today I was at home relaxing when my husband decided to take me and Bella out for a walk in the park. I have to confess that I don't really like to go walking specially when is so sunny, hot and humid outside, but I know our doggy needs to exercise(and I need to exercise too!!) so I just put on my favorite flat shoes, grabbed a handy bag and forced myself to go out for a walk.
Spending time with my favorite human(my husband) and my dog was amazing. 
I think I might repeat this walking thingy more often, It was such a nice thing to do, I enjoyed it. 


Hoy estaba en casa relajándome cuando mi esposo decidió llevarme a mi y a Bella a caminar al parque. Tengo que confesar que no soy muy amante de las caminatas, especialmente cuando esta muy soleado y caluroso afuera, pero se que nuestra perrita necesita ejercitarse así que me puse mis zapatos bajos favoritos, agarré una bolsa cómoda y me forcé a ir a caminar un poco. 
Pasar tiempo así con mi humano favorito(mi esposito bello) y mi perrita fue maravilloso, creo que voy a tener que repetir más seguido este tipo de caminatas. Me divertí mucho y lo disfrute, quien iba a decirlo, no? 











The blouse I am wearing it is actually a dress, a dress that I wear when I am at home because it is so comfortable. I bought it a long time ago at Forever 21 but sometimes( when I am feeling a little lazy) I like to wear it as a blouse because is fast and simple and I thought that mixing it with this beautiful midi pink skirt looked so pretty and girly, just like I like it. 

La blusa que estoy usando en realidad es un vestido, es el vestido que utilizo cuando estoy en casa porque es super cómodo y fresco. Lo compré hace años en forever 21 pero algunas veces(cuando tengo pereza como para cambiarme) me gusta usarlo como blusa porque es sencillo y rápido. 
Pensé que el estampado de el vestido combinaría muy bien con esta bonita falda midi en color rosita y no me equivoqué, el look fue muy femenino y bonito, exacto como a mi me gusta.















*Dress / Blouse: Forever 21
*Skirt: Sheinside
* Shoes: Steve Madden
*Bag: Ebay
*Sunglasses: Romwe










You Might Also Like

55 comments

  1. such a lovely look

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalfi, Rio, Dubai...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lookis so gorgeous!! love it

    Fiorella E.
    fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing look that I like very much! You 're looking great in this skirt! xo

    http://5foot7andbambieyes.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta la combinación de la falda, el top y las sabrinas.
    Y el bolso, es ideal!
    Como siempre, preciosas fotos.
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias muñeca!!!!
      besos para ti tambien :)

      Delete
  5. ese bolso es amor!! Me encanta! Ya no haces mas videos? Me encantaban! Por tu culpa me compre todos los labiales q enseñabas de NYX!
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. En serio por mi culpa??? jejejejeje que pena :(
      No he hecho videos por ahora, quizás en el futuro, la verdad no sé, pero al menos por aqui por el blog me gusta irles contando y mostrando cositas
      Te mando un beso grande.

      Delete
  6. I love going for walks. Walks are something so simple, but can really elevate your mood! When I first moved to Buenos Aires, I used to go for aimless walks for hours, which is how I learned my way around the city. Nowadays I don't go for many walks at all, but I know that I need to get back to doing that especially since Spring is here (although it doesn't feel like Spring quite yet...currently cold and rainy haha)! Having a dog is definitely a good excuse to get out of the house, though!

    xx Chrystin
    http://amateandarottweiler.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Chrystin thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it.
      How is life in Buenos Aires?? :)
      xoxo

      Delete
  7. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Your posts, style of writing and photos are amazing! You do a great job!

    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Diana, Thank you so much you are very sweet!
      I am going to your blog right now, see ya there :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Paola, you are very sweet as usual :)

      Delete
  9. Beautiful outfit... so neat that the top is a dress :o) Looks great pulled together with that fabulous, pink skirt!!!

    ♥
    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Graphic Tee, Denim Skirt & Pumps

    ReplyDelete
  10. That dress is gorgeous, gotta love how F21 has some fabulous finds! Loving the bright colors <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love F21!!!
      thank you for commenting doll :)

      Delete
  11. Love your outfit and your blog! Follow for a follow anyone? :)

    Check out my blog: astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting, I am checking out your blog right now ;)

      Delete
  12. Such a beautiful look and the perfect outfit for a walk:-)

    www.wunderbliss.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a cute skirt! I can’t wait to see you link this post up over at the style & beauty link up! The Style Files Link-Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much for commenting. I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  14. Unas fotos muy bonitas, me encanta el outfit! La falda es preciosa y el bolso gato es amor ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Estas super preciosa, me encanta esa falda, miles de besos.
    http://www.fashionismylifebyestefania.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miles de besos para ti también hermosa muñeca! :)

      Delete
  16. A combinação está linda para um belo passeio
    Beijos!

    Sociedade do Esmalte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muito obrigada Paty!!!!!
      beijos pra voce tambem :)

      Delete
  17. Love the color of the skirt! The bag is so cute

    Made in Mauve ☆ Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the colors of this outfit. And that skirt is amazing!!

    www.elleisforlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't like walks either. But glad you had a good walk, and some cute photos! The handbag is sooo cute! <3
    -Lily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much Lily, I enjoyed the walk :)

      Delete
  20. Cutie! Love that skirt!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    Http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Qué look tan bonito.
    Me encantan la falda y el top.

    me-andmybag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias cariño, que lindo que te hayan gustado :)

      Delete
  22. You look so beautiful and that skirt has such a gorgeous color
    sophieatieno.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your vibrant pink skirt! That bag is a fun addition!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I am happy you like the outfit :)

      Delete
  24. qué guapa!
    Me encanta el bolso, es super original!
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias cariño, que bonito que te haya gustado el bolso ;)

      Delete
  25. I cant get over your outfit it is so cute and fun! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much, I am glad you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello, thank you for visiting.
    Sure I would love to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey, thank you so much for your comment.
    I am on my way to your blog right now, see you there doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a pretty look! It's looks beautiful on you!
    http://www.hiteastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute outfit and the cat-bag is soo cool! Love thos look ♥
    With love, Melina
    www.melinaalt.de

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts