Glittery Smokey / Ahumado con Glitter

7:40:00 AM



Hello Hello!!
So today I have a very sparkly look ideal for New year parties, I decided to do it with lots of glitter because you know, this time of the year you really wanna look super dramatic and sexy at the same time, Lol So I used 3d Silver glitter from Mac and I have to say that I love this look so much, I hope you guys like it as well, let me know what you guys think.
Lots of love and happy New Year!!





Hola Hola!!!
Bueno hoy les he traido un look super brilloso ideal para Año Nuevo, me decidi por hacerlo con bastante purpurina porque en esta epoca los brillos van ideales y nos quedan de maravilla, ademas si quieres verte super dramatica y a la vez sexy no hay nada mejor que brillos en la mirada. Para hacer este look utilice la brillantina 3d Silver de Mac que debo confezar, me encanta!!! Espero que a ustedes tambien les guste este look, luego me cuentan que tal les parecio.
Besitos y feliz año nuevo guapas!!














Here I have some sneak peeks of the next look I will be doing for you, Arabic for New years!! What do you guys think? hehe I loooooove Arabic look, I really love them and I had to do something very sexy and dramatic so I hope you guys like this look. I will upload he video very soon.
Lots of love.




Aqui les tengo un pequeño adelanto del proximo look que les estaré presentando, Ojos Arabes para año nuevo!! Que les parece?? jejejej Adoro los looks arabes, realmente me encantan y claro, no podia dejar que el año se acabe sin hacer un look super dramatico como este, asi que espero que les guste chicas. Estaré subiendo el video muy prontito.
Besitos.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Precioso como todos los que haces, quedaría genial para mañana!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and the upcoming looks like one i would love to try out....on another note what type of camera do you use to film tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  3. M e encantan los 2 looks el segundo es muy romantico ya kiero verlo!! saluditos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this sparkly look...you look so good with glitter on...Your blog name is definitely a good choice for you...Love the dog picture too..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts