An old lipstick3:27:00 AM
- For this look I started applying the too faced shadow insurance on my entire eyelids
- I applied Honey lust from Mac on the eyelid below the crease area.
- Added definition on the crease with antiqued from Mac and above the crease I applied Naked from Urban decay.
- Highlight the brow bone with brule from Mac.
- I lined my eyes with Nyx two timer eyeliner.
- Applied the mascara on upper and lower lashes. Colossal from Maybelline.
- I applied antiqued eyeshadow from Mac on the lower lash line.
- Then to finish I lined the lower lash line with the pencil part from the Nyx eyeliner.
- I made the brows using the too faced brow envy kit
- I started applying face primer. L'oreal Base magique
- Applied foundation Pro longwear waterproof from Mac in NC35
- Applied bronzing powder on the edges of the face and nose. Stila sun compact.
- I applied Coralista from Benefit blush very gently.
- Added a little bit of cheeky bronze mineralized skin finish from Mac on the cheeks
- Then I applied my setting powder on the areas that needed to be mate. Lakme powder.
- The highlight on the cheekbones is Soft and gentle from Mac.
- I lined my lips with Sinful colors lip pencil in P18 Juniper.
- Then I applied joy lip glaze from Stila.
Lots of love as usual.
Espero que les haya gustado este look, no olviden dejarme sus comentarios que me encanta leerlos.
Besitos para todos.