Soft and natural with a pop of color / Suave y Natural con un toque de color

9:04:00 AM



Hello Hello!

Today I wanted to do a soft, natural look but as soon as I saw my lady danger lippy from mac I couldn't resist and I had to use it!! Lol
I think this makeup look is perfect for work or whenever you wanna look effortlessly beautiful, and yes, I know, I know, the red lipstick is a no, no when you wanna look natural, so you may wanna apply a nude lippy instead, but because I love my red lipstick I had to use it today.

I hope you guys enjoy this look, I made it thinking of you and your natural beauty.

Lots of love and keep warm(it's freezing here!!)









Hola hola!
Hoy queria hacer un look super naturalito pero apenas vi my labial Lady Danger de Mac, no me pude resisitir y tuve que utilizarlo!!! jejeje Creo que este tipo de maquillajes quedan perfectos para ir a la oficina o para cuando te quieras sentir natural sin mucho esfuerzo, y si, ya se, ya se que el labial rojo como que no queda muy bien en estos casos en los que nos queremos ver naturales, asi que es mejor si utlizamos un labial nude o bien bajito, pero chicas como yo adoro este labial no podia dejarlo ahi solito en el cajon, me daba pena!! asi que me dije "venga con mama" y lo tuve que utilizar, seguro que ustedes tambien hubieran hecho los mismo, si o si?? jejeje

Espero que les guste el look, lo hice pensando en ustedes.
Besitos










Do you like my eyelashes? They look amazing, don't you think?
well, now you can have them as well, yay!! www.kkcenterhk.com
were kind enough to send me this amazing box of eyelashes to try them out.
Everybody knows how much I love false eyelashes, so this are the ones that I chose the:
COSMOS 118

This falsies are very, very, very long which allows for them to be cut and shaped to fit the contour for you eyes. I love to have them long so as you can see in the pics that is how they really look like, I love how this lashes make my super natural makeup look super flirty and complete.
The only thing that I didn't like about the eyelashes was that they came attached with a lot of glue so you have to be careful when you take them out of the container specially if you don't want to ruin the shape of the eyelashes, other than that I love them!!! woohoo!!




Te gustan mis pestañas postizas?? Lucen lindas, no?
Bueno, ahora tu tambien las puedes tener, yupi!!! www.kkcenterhk.com generosamente me obsequió esta cajita con 5 pares de pestañas postizas para probarlas.
Todo el mundo sabe como adoro mis pestañas postizas, jeje asi que no podia dejar pasar este regalito. Las que escogi fueron las COSMOS 118

Estas pestañas postizas son super, duper, kilometricamente largas, cosa que te permite cortarlas deacuerdo a tu propia eleccion. A mi me encanta que sean largas asi que no las corté y asi como las pueden ver en las fotos es como lucen.

Me encanta como las pestañas postizas hacen que el maquillaje se vea super femenino y a la vez completo.

La unica cosa que no me gusto de estas pestañas postizas, es que vienen aderidas con bastante pegamento a la caja, asi que hay que tener mucho cuidado cuando las sacas de su contenedor, especialmente si no quieres dañar la forma de las mismas, fuera de eso me han encantado!!



By the way my beautiful friend Karoll from MakeupCityPop sent me some goodies for Christmas, yay!! So I wanted to share it with you guys because I am so happy!!!
Because I live in a very small town and also because I don't have so many friends, I don't get presents often, so when somebody give me something I get very happy and excited, hehe
anyway here it is:


Por cierto mi amiguita Karoll de MakeupCityPop me envió unas cositas por navidad, yuju!!! Asi que queria compartirlas con ustedes porque estoy muy emocionada!!
generalmente porque vivo en un pueblito bien pequeño y como no tengo muchos amigos no soy de las personas que recibe muchos regalos, asi que cuando alguien me envia algo, sea pequeño grande, me pongo muy feliz. Gracias Karoll!!!
bueno aqui estan las fotos de lo que me envió:





Everything is beautiful,
Thank you so much karoll, you are such a wonderful friend!!



Todo esta hermoso,
Muchisimas gracias Karoll, eres una maravillosa amiga!!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. El look es precioso y es que los rouge te sientan de maravilla! Que disfrutes mucho esos regalos, besos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. el look es impresionante,bueno como todos los que haces me encantan



    un saludo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so fun and girly!!! i love the lips and nails...great great fotd

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muy bonito y natural.. y bien hecho como siempre... me encantan tus looks)
    Gracias y un saludo desde www.cosmeticadeolga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look on you! I love the red lips on you the most! Se ve lindo!

    www.allthingsmakeup.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look...so simple and so so romantic...I like you with red lips, You were born to wear red lipstick...so wear it as often as you can...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the lashes :D and the look of course!
    its soooo day wear :D

    By the way gave you an award for blogger which fot that something special on their blog
    http://smashinbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/02/nagrade-awards-jesi-ti-meu-njima-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooooh la la!! i love your look!! & your lashes doll!! sooooo pretty!! xoxoxo

    primpandgiggle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts