Peplum top and denim

5:33:00 AM




You have probably seen me wear tons of skirts and dresses all the time, because I am a such a girly girl at heart and I love being feminine and cute, dresses are my favorite thing in the whole world and skirts are in second place for sure, but once in a while I decide to get some pants on and go out to have fun. 
Today I went to have some lunch with my friend and I wanted to dress casual but at the same time a little bit put together(you see, my girly side is hard to silence!!) So I put on my jeans and a lovely peplum top that reminded me so much of my lovely dresses. 
I like this outfit, it was comfortable and colorful just how I like it.
I hope you like it too.


Probablemente me han visto muchas veces vistiendo vestidos o faldas, porque soy muy femenina y me gustan muchísimo las falditas y los vestidos, es más, siento que los vestidos son mi prenda favorita y creo que las faldas van en segundo lugar, pero bueno, hay ocasiones en las que me pongo los pantalones bien puestos como hoy.
Hoy fui a almorzar con una amiga y quería vestirme casual pero al mismo tiempo bien puesta(ya ven que mi lado femenino es difícil de silenciar, jaja) Así que me puse mis vaqueros y una hermosa blusa estilo peplum que me recuerda a mis vestidos que tanto amo.
Me gustó este look, fue cómodo y colorido, justo como a mi me gustan!
Espero que les gusten las fotos.






















Thanks for watching  - Gracias por la visita


*Denim jeans: Levis *Peplum top: Asos (old) *Shoes: Romwe *Crystal bracelet: Rosegal *Handbag: ebay

You Might Also Like

41 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts

Chictopia

Chicisimo

Subscribe