Yellow polka dots!

7:46:00 PM



There are times in which you only need a long walk with your best friend and to surround yourself with mother nature. We live in a very busy and chaotic time now a days, that it is very difficult to find a little space for us, our thoughts and be at peace, that is why I think it is very important to make some time to walk a little, find that peace that we need and just relax the mind and the body.
Today I went for a walk with my dog Bella and we had so much fun. I wanted to share some pics with you, so I hope you like them.


Hay momentos en los que solo necesitamos una larga caminata con nuestro mejor amigo y rodearnos de la madre naturaleza. Vivimos en un mundo muy ocupado hoy en día, donde es muy difícil encontrar un espacio para nosotros, nuestros pensamientos y estar en paz, es por ello que pienso que es sumamente importante hacer un poco de tiempo para nosotros mismos, para caminar, encontrar la paz que necesitamos y simplemente relajarnos.
Hoy me fui de larga caminata con mi preciosa Bella y nos divertimos mucho. Quería compartir las fotos con ustedes, así que espero que les gusten. 

















I am wearing:
*Dress: Rosgal *Shoes: vans  *Bag: Ebay






Thank you so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it.
Have a wonderful day.
xoxo

Muchas gracias por haber visto y comentado, lo aprecio un montón.
Que tengan un bonito día.
besitos

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts