Skirt pants? Yes please!!

11:36:00 AM



Now that the weather is becoming like hell, I find myself searching for outfits made out of cotton or chiffon fabrics because I need to breath. 
This lovely skirt is actually a set that I found at Shein but I didn't like the top part because it was very small for me, so instead, I decided to pair this skirt with a baby blue top that I got a long time ago at Zara and that you probably have seen me wear a lot (here and here) because I really like it, specially for summer. 
I was really surprised about the design and the fabric of the skirt, I originally thought that the skirt had only a long slit but after I received it I realized that it also came with shorts attached, which is amazing because I don't have to worry about showing more skin than I like, the material of the fabric is very soft as well and I think it goes perfect for a warm weather, I think you may seen me wearing this skirt quite often because of the versatility and because it is so much fun wearing it and twirling with it. 

Ahora que el clima está tan caliente como en el infierno, me he dado cuenta de que busco ropa que sea de algodón o de chiffón porque necesito respirar y sentirme ligera. 
Esta bonita falda es realmente un conjunto que encontré en Shein pero la verdad es que no me gustó la  blusa porque es muy pequeña, así que decidí combinar la falda con esta bonita blusa azul de Zara que ya me la han visto algunas veces(aqui y aqui) porque me encanta ponérmela cuando el clima empieza a calentar.
Realmente me sorprendió el diseño y la calidad de la falda, originalmente pensé que la falda solo tenía una abertura larga pero ya cuando la recibí, me di cuenta de que venía con shorts incluidos, cosa que me viene de película porque así no tengo que preocuparme de andar mostrando más de la cuenta. El material de la falda me gustó mucho también porque es muy suave y va perfecta para el verano, creo que me van a ver usando esta falda muy seguido porque es muy versátil y además porque es super divertido dar vueltas y caminar con una falda-pantalón. 














*Top: Zara(old)  *Skirt: Shein   *Shoes: Franco Sarto  *Bag: Cult Gaia, another option here   *Sunnies: Sam Edelman



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cómoda y estilosa, no se puede pedir más.
    Un besito!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermosa como siempre! Los colores que has esscogido son tan relajantes, perfectos para este verano. La falda está espectacular. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts