Polka dots galore

1:14:00 PM



A few months ago I bought this beautiful skirt but I haven't really had the opportunity to wear it for the blog because I couldn't find something proper to match this skirt in my closet, so I decided to search the web for the perfect blouse to create a nice look with this skirt and it took me a couple of months(the truth is that also I got distracted creating other outfits too) but, the other day I purchased this cute and fun  blouse with white polka dots and ruffles because I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it. 
I am not usually big fan of mini skirts but for some reason this skirt screamed "buy me" and that is what I did, I think I really like the shape and the colors of the it and I think that even though it has a very modern look at the same time it can be a classic staple in a wardrobe, don't you think?

Hace unos meses atrás compré esta bonita y super original falda pero no había tenido la oportunidad de mostrarla aquí en el blog porque no encontraba la "blusa perfecta que le combine" (A veces puedo ser un poco obsesiva en la ropa) Así que decidí buscar una blusa que le quede bonita y fue entonces cuando me encontré con esta belleza de blusa que me encanta por los lunares blancos que me parecen muy divertidos y ni hablar de las mangas acampanadas.
No soy muy amante de las mini faldas como ya se habrán dado cuenta, pero por alguna razón esta falda me gritó "compra me, compra me" apenas la vi y eso fue lo que hice, creo que lo que más me gusta es la forma y los colores, además pienso que a pesar de ser muy moderna puede convertirse en un clásico en el armario, no les parece? 



















Get the look:

*Top: Shein   *Skirt:  Chicwish (on sale now!!)  *Shoes: Similar here and here  *Bag: Shein  *Sunnies: Sam Edelman Circus



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This styling is beautiful. I like your blouse in dots and white skirt :)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta la mezcla de volantes con el toque asimétrico de la falda, guapísima!
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts