Earthy tones - Colores tierra

7:58:00 AM


Hey my precious subscribers, how are you guys?
I know I am really really bad at keeping my blog updated, I have tons of things to do and I really love to pay attention to all the beautiful comments you guys left me in the Youtube channel so I spend most of the time answering those beautiful messages that I tend to forget about this baby, but anyway I am gonna try to update this blog frequently and I one of the new things I am gonna do is that I am gonna start writing in Spanish and English so bilingual people can read all the things I will post here. And the first thing I am gonna do, is let you guys watch one of the new videos I have, I got inspired by the earthy tones and also because we are near summer so I wanted to do something pretty, easy and with simple colors, I really hope you guys like this look and recreate it because I am pretty sure you guys will look so pretty and the nice thing about this look is that goes well with any kind of complexion.
So, are you ready to see it?







List of products:


Eyes:
  • Scandalous cosmetics cream base in a light color
  • Eyeshadow Genuine Orange from MAC
  • E.L.F mineral shadow in "Wild"
  • E.L.F mineral shadow in "Elegant"
  • E.L.F eyebrow kit
  • Clinique gel liner in a black color
  • A pair of falsies (I got them from e-bay)
  • I love my eyes brown pencil (very cheap pencil)
  • I love my eyes white pencil (cheap and creamy pencil)
Face:
  • Graftobian palette in natural #1
  • Rimmel stay matte compact powder
  • Stila sun compact
  • Mark Sydney palette for the cheeks(I used the blush)
Lips:
  • Mark Sydney palette (the first in the bottom right)
Brushes:
  • 217 from MAC
  • Red brushes from E-bay
  • A smudging brush (i don't where I got it) Lol
  • Stila brush # 15
  • Smashbox double ended brush (#8 and #12)
  • Sonia Kashuk concealer brush




A beautiful woman not always is intelligent; But an intelligent woman always is beautiful REMEMBER THAT!










Hola mis preciosas subsccriptoras como estan? Se que soy muy muy mala al tener actualizado mi blog,pero es que con tantas ocupaciones y con tantos mensajitos en youtube, relamente se me olvida mi blog y prefiero darle mas atencion a los comentarios que me dejan en mi canal. Pero bueno prometo tratar de actualizar el blog seguido, y una de las cosas que voy a hacer desde ahora en adelante es tratar deponer todos los articulos en ingles y en espanol,asi las lectoras bilingues pueden apreciar mas los articulos y disfrutarlos, y para ello les voy a dejar este look inspirado en los maravillosos colores tierra que nos quedan bien a todas las mujeres y a todos los tipos de piel,espero que les guste y lo disfruten tanto como yo lo disfrute haciendolo. Un beso enorme.



Lista de productos
:


Ojos:
  • Cosmeticos de Scandalous base para ojos en color claro
  • Sombra Genuine Orange de MAC
  • E.L.F sombra mineral en "Wild"
  • E.L.F sombra mineral en "Elegant"
  • E.L.F set de cejas
  • Clinique delineador en gel en color negro
  • 1 par de pestanas postizas (Las consegui en e-bay)
  • "I love my eyes" lapiz cafe(este lapiz es baratisimo y muy bueno)
  • "I love my eyes" Lapiz blanco(Me encanta! es cremosito y bueno)
Cara:
  • Graftobian Paleta en natuaral #1
  • Rimmel London Polvo compacto Stay matte
  • Stila Bronceador compacto
  • Mark Paleta "Sydney" para las mejillas
Labios:
  • Mark Paleta "Sydney" (Use el primer color de abajo en la derecha)
Brochas o pinceles:
  • 217 de MAC
  • Pinceles rojos de E-bay
  • Pincel pequeno perfilador (No se donde lo consegui, jeje)
  • Stila pincel # 15
  • Smashbox pincel doble (#8 and #12)
  • Sonia Kashuk brocha para aplicarse el corrector o la base liquida




Una mujer bonita no siempre es inteligente; una mujer inteligente siempre es bonita. RECUERDALO!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts