Some Mineral Magic cosmetics swatches / Muestras de algunas sombras de Mineral Magic

8:10:00 PM


A long time ago I got an amazing set of eye shadows courtesy of Mineral Magic cosmetics and I have been playing a lot with this set because all the colors are so intense and vivid that it is impossible not to use them.
I actually love them! not only because this are mineral eye shadows but also because the pigmentation is very rich and the colors fantastic, so I wanted to show you some of the shadows that I got so you can have a better idea of how good this eye shadows are, in case you want to buy them for yourself.

Also I am part of the Mineral Magic cosmetics collaboration channel in Youtube, and I am so happy because all the people working with this products are amazing and super talented, so if you want to check me and this wonderful people out, go to this link and make sure to check out all Tuesdays because that is the day that I upload new videos.

Mineral Magic Beauty Collaboration Channel: Click me





*Espanol
Hace algun tiempo atras recibi una coleccion de sombras, cortesia de Mineral Magic cosmetics, y he estado jugando con este set por algun tiempito porque los cololres son muy intensos y brillantes que es imposible pasarlos desapercibidos.
En realidad me encantan! no solo porque son productos minerales, sino que tambien porque la pigmen tacion es muy rica y los colores son fantasticos!
Asi que se me ocurrio tomarles algunas fotos para que tengan una mejor idea de cuan preciosos son estos colores, en caso de que les provoque comprarselos para aumentar su coleccion de maquillaje. (guino de ojos) Antes de irme quiero decirles que soy parte de un canal de colaboracion de Mineral Magic Beauty en Youtube, y estoy muy contenta porque la genbte que trabaja con estos productos es extremadamente talentosa, asi que si quieres ir a verme a mi y a estas personas tan creativas, clica el link a continuacion, pero eso si, asegurate de ir todos los martes porque ese es el dia en que me toca subir nuevos videos. Canal de colaboracion de Mineral Magic Beauty : Click me



















Buy this products here/ Compra estos productos aqui

Visit the website mineral magic cosmetics

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts