Purple glittery eyes - Ojos purpura brillantes

6:51:00 PM



Ciao tutti!!!
Today I have the beautiful purple glittery video for you guys I used for the blog contest I participated a couple of weeks ago, it doesn't have good lighting though, I am so sorry for that, but I hope you can still enjoy it. Is a little messy to do it but is worth it!!! Lol
The makeup is really pretty, wanna see some pics??







*Ciao Tutti!!!
Hoy les he traido el video del maquillaje precioso purpura con el que concurse en el blog de mi amiguita Leticia de Adicta al shopping. Lamentablemente el video no tiene muy buena luz, pero aun asi espero que puedan disfrutarlo.
El maquillaje es muy bonito, quieren ver unas fotos???





-Click on each picture to see it bigger-
_Clica en cada foto para verlas mas grande-







Here is the English tutorial:





Aqui esta el tutorial en Espanol:




Find the products I used for this look
In this places...


*Encuentra los productos que use para este look
en estos lugares...


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Hi,
    Beautiful pictures! I loveee the colors of the eyeshadow, it's so beautiful, you see see the dimension and the depth! Great job =) I only saw 1/3 of the video because my internet is slow and it's still loading, but nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, The above comment is from me =) We've moved to Beyoumakeupshop now.

    Can't wait to see your other tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amaziiiing! love the new banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya te dije que te veo clara ganadora!! Es impactante lo bien que lo has hecho y estás guapísima! EN cuanto tenga un rato te comento en YT
    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosoooo!! que bonito look de ojos!!como siempre...estas guapisima.
    unn beso.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que bonito el look! Los colore son preciosos y te quedan genial!
    Un beso wapa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tutorial! I adore glitter looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preciosísima!! Nunca había oído la expresión "cama de las pestañas", me gusta mucho :) Ya tengo vestido para la graduación de mi amiga, ya verás las fotitos ^^ Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow te quedó genial el look!! además me encanta el color :)
    El vídeo muy bien explicado!!

    Un beso.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts