Lucky Tom was here.... - Lucky Tom estuvo aqui!

12:45:00 PM







Hello cupcakes!
Today I have brought you the "Lucky Tom" Look, yay!!!
I know some of you were really curious about this look, so this is finally up.
I made this look using the Lucky Tom palette from MAC released with the Hello Kitty collection last year. I used 3 of their colors and I ♥ love love love ♥ this look. I don't think the pictures can really describe how pretty this is, in person this makeup looks: oh so fierce!!!! Lol
I made it with all my love for you my precious friends and I hope you guys like it, so hurry up and undust your Lucky Tom palette because this look will suit you amazingly, believe me!!!
Lots of love and have a wonderful weekend.
Besos! ♥



Products used:
  • Stila smudge pot in grey
  • Lucky Tom MAC palette
  • Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Zero and Flipside
  • N.Y.C white pencil
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk
  • Contouring blush and bronzing powder E.L.F palette
  • E.L.F Mineral blush "Bliss"
  • "I love my lips" Bronze lip liner
  • NYX round label lipstick in "Iced honey"





Hola corazones!
Hoy les he traido el maquillaje de "Lucky Tom" yupi!!!
Se que muchas personas estaban realmente curiosas de ver como hice este look, asi que aqui lo tienen.
Hice este maquillaje utilizando la paleta Lucky Tom de MAC lanzada con la coleccion de Hello Kitty el ano pasado. Utilice 3 de sus colores y ♥me encanta, me encanta, me encanta ♥ este look.
No creo que las fotos realmente describan cuan bonito se ve este look, en persona se ve maravilloso!!!!! je jee je

Hice este maquillaje con muchisimo carino pensando en ustedes asi que espero les guste y corran a desempolvar sus paletas de Lucky Tom porque este look les va a quedar precioso, creanme!!!

Les dejo una lluvia de besos.

...muuah! ♥



Productos utilizados:
  • Stila smudge pot en grey
  • Lucky Tom paleta de MAC
  • Urban Decay 24/7 lapices Zero y Flipside
  • N.Y.C lapiz blanco
  • NYX jumbo eye pencil en Milk
  • Contouring blush and bronzing powder paleta de E.L.F
  • E.L.F rubor mineral en "Bliss"
  • "I love my lips" delineador labial en Bronze
  • NYX labial en "Iced honey"





-English Tutorial-






-Tutorial en Espanol-





Here is a swatch of the palette
just in case you are wondering how pigmented the colors are..


*Aqui hay una muestra de los colores
en caso de que te estes preguntado cuan pigmentados son...














You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I totally love this look, y me encanta el decorado de Hello Kitty en los masquillajes :D so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. t ha kedado muy lindo!!! lastima que casi no tengo makillaje :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Espectacularrr look!! es precioso.
    un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insisto en que te quedó precioso, en un rato te veo y comento en YT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonito!!! y que piel tan impecable!! Te queda precioso!
    Un besito

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ay como me gusta tu blog, el make up look esta fenomenal =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hola guapísima!! Ven a ver las fotos de la graduación, y dime si te gusta el look ^^ Un beso asiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii de grande!! ;*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts