Electra

2:00:00 PM






Hiya dolls!
I have been felling kind of lazy lately, although I am very excited because halloween is near the corner and I want to get creative doing some craaaaaazy makeup. I have some ideas of the makeup looks I wanna do for this Halloween, so let's hope I can find all the material I need and also all the creativity to get very Loca!!! Lol.

Today I have a very soft and pretty makeup, I love this look so much because is very romantic and feminine (I have to say that I hate gray eye shadows, I don't like that color on my eyes, but for some reason "Electra" from Mac, that is a light gray/silver color, makes me happy and looks awesome!!) I love that with this makeup I can accentuate my deep brown eyes so if you have some sexy bright brown eyes like me, this makeup is for you.
I hope you like this tut, I made it as usual with so much love.
Enjoy and have fun.




Hola munecas!
Me he estado sintiendo un poco perezosa estos dias, aunque tengo que confesar que me emociona mucho el saber que pronto sera Halloween y esta vez tengo muchas ganas de hacer muchos maquillajes de fantasia y explotar mi creatividad, asi que esperemos que la pereza se me vaya y que llegue muchisima creatividad para poder hacer varios looks en este mes. jeje
Hoy les he traido un maquillaje muy sutil, femenino y romantico (les confiezo que odio las sombras grises, me parece que no me quedan bien y no me gustan, pero cuando descubri "Electra" de Mac me enamore a primera vista; esta sombra es un color silver precioso que no se ve nada mal y es muuuuuy linda) Me gusta mucho que con este maquillaje puedo acentuar mis ojitos cafe, asi que si tu tienes unos ojos marrones brillantes asi como los mios, nena este look esta hecho para ti.
Espero que les guste y lo disfruten mucho.

Las quiero!









I love me some crazy long eye lashes.
Those look so awesome!!



Mientras mas largas las pestanas postizas, mejor!!
Estas son divinas!!
jeje






ƸӜƷ Details / Detalles:







This look is very versatile and Electra eye shadow goes amazing with any eye color,
Here is the proof:


Este look es super versatil y la sombra Electra va muy bien con cualquier tipo de ojos,
Aqui esta la prueba:



If you have blue eyes.
pair Electra with a redish eyeshadow on the bottom to make your eyes pop


Si tus ojitos son azules.
Agrega una sombra rojisa abajo del ojo para que estos resalten con Electra.



If your eyes are green.
Pair Electra with a purple eye shadow on the bottom to make your pretty eyes pop.


Si tus ojos son verdes.
Agrega una sombra morada debajo del ojo para que resalten y se vean muy lindos.






Ok you guys, let's change the subject for a little bit, yesterday I was browsing thought the internet and I found a gallery dedicated to Lady cuckoo, I mean Gaga, but the crazy thing is that the guy who does this "recreational pics" make the pictures using his creativity(of course) and barbie dolls, how cool is that?
I am gonna show you some pics, because I looove how this man makes everything so perfect, so equal, so beautiful, so Gaga. Let's check it out.



♥♥♥


Ok chicas vamos a cambiar de tema por un segundo, ayer estaba navegando por la red cuando derepente me encontre con una galeria dedicada a Lady cuckoo, quiero decir, lady Gaga, jeje, pero lo mas curioso del asunto es que el chico que toma las fotografias recrea momentos de Lady Gaga con munequitas Barbie, que les parece?? Asi que quiero compartirles algunas fotos que me parecieron fantasticas, este chico es super talentoso y creativo, las fotos y las barbies son maravillosas, vamos a verlas....








If you wanna see his album just Click here!

Para ver todo su album solo Click here!


You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. ¡¡¡WOOOOW!!! ¡Te ha quedado precioso! Y te favorece muchísimo... Bueno, como todo lo que haces :)

    Una preguntita, ¿la música del vídeo cuál es?

    ¡Gracias!
    Adriana.
    www.colourfulrandomness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my the barbies are so gagacute. http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Qué bien te sienta el gris y qué buena idea la del perfilado en distinto color según el tono de ojos!! Si es que tienes ideas geniales y un gusto fantástico! Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tutorial. What is the name of that creme base you apply at the beginning ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pop of blue on the bottom :) I may have to recreate this colour combo, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the makeup :) as usually
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! really super super beautiful!
    xx

    http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, love this look! it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty! Just found your blog and you have lots of hot looks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts