Elegant Golden Makeup / Maquillaje Elegante Dorado

3:41:00 PM





Hello everybody!
Today I have a very easy and elegant makeup tutorial for you.
This can be the perfect makeup for weddings, graduations, party or even for work, I hope you all enjoy this.
Lots of love!







Hola chicas!
Hoy les he traido un maquillaje super facil y elegante.
Este maquillaje puede ser utilizado para bodas, graduaciones, fiestas y hasta para el trabajo o cualquier ambiente ejecutivo. Espero que les guste.
Besitos











You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. preciosa como siempre!!! :)
    creo que es la primera vez que te comento pero me encanta tu blog!!!
    te invito al mio!
    http://deltocadoralarmario.blogspot.com/
    besossss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi How R you?
    I love your tutorials.

    I wanted to see if you can do a shout out for Rene Aldana who is running on the Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Manhunt. Please have your subbies vote just by visiting the link below and voting for him.

    http://urbandecaymanhunt.com/profile.asp?ProfileID=1255955

    http://caricollazo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lip colour and the sheen on that brown liner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que bonito... dorado, y me gusta mucho)
    Gracias por el look) Tomo nota)
    Un saludo)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, very daytime appropriate but with a touch of BAM factor.

    I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts