Colorful Fantasy - Fantasía colorida

8:12:00 AM

 

Who wants to see a colorful Fantasy makeup?
Me, me, meeee, and I hope you too! hehe Anyway, as you can see from the pics, today I have a very colorful look inspired by the Gorgeous Arabian Women that I adore. And this tutorial is fully complete, you are going to see me start without any makeup (yuck!!) so please brace yourself, inhale and exhale a couple of times because you can get a heart attack, this is very scary!! hehehehehehe  I get very insecure when I am not wearing makeup so please try to be kind with me and enjoy the look. 
For this makeup I used my favorite color combination, pink and blue whoop whoop!! this combination is so fierce and amazing that any kind of eye color can wear it, so if you wanna do this tutorial with me, go! hurry  and get all your materials because we are going to start and I promise you will like the results on your beautiful face.
Let's get started.





Quién quiere ver un look de fantasia?
Yo, yo, yoooo y espero que ustedes tambien!! jejeje Bueno como pueden observar por las fotos, hoy les he traído un look super colorido inspirado en esas hermosas mujeres Arabes que me encantan. Y lo mejor de todo es que este tutorial esta completísimo, van a poder verme sin una gota de maquillaje (uy!!!) así que tengan mucho cuidado, inalen y exalen varias veces porque no quiero que me les vaya a dar un ataque al corazón del susto, jejejeje  
Generalmente cuando no tengo maquillaje me siento un poco insegura así que por favor sean buenitos y buenitas a la hora de criticar, ya se que no soy perfecta, no hay razón para recordarmelo nuevamente, eh!
Para este maquillaje utilicé mi combinación favorita de colores, azul y rosado yupi!!! Esta combinación es tan perfecta que a todo tipo de ojos le queda bien, así que si te apetece hacer este look conmigo, corre a ver todos tus materiales porque te prometo que el resultado va a ser genial en ese hermoso rostro que tu tienes.
Estás lista? Empecemos...




The eyes / Los ojos






The face / El rostro
 





More pics / Mas fotos




The Palette - La paleta


88 colors ultra Shimmer palette

Coastal Scents palette - Paleta Coastal Scents Click here




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Te ha quedado precioso!!!
    Y estás muy guapetona sin maquillaje mujer! =)

    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Jasmin ^_^ yo tambien tengo un blog en italiano..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts