Lisa Eldrige inspired makeup

5:20:00 PM

 

Hiya again!!
How are you doing? Today I wanted to recreate a beautiful makeup tutorial that one my favorite makeup artists ever!!! did a couple of months in her youtube channel. I am talking about Lisa Eldrige. 
Let me tell you something if you like modern, fresh, edgy makeup; Lisa is that and even more!! She is an amazing and very professional makeup artist in the whole world. I also enjoy watching her videos about her huge collection of vintage makeup, her beautiful looks on actresses in magazines and all her different ideas about what a modern woman should know about makeup. Anyway, as you can see she is kind of and idol for me, hehehe So I wanted to recreate one of her looks, but all of them are so pretty that I have to confess that it was very hard to pick only one look, in the end I decided to go with the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t77CGy-LvVk&list=FLD6nZU8HQMM4ksfGZ-tCXEw&index=10&feature=plpp_video Metallic smokey eyes - Dramatic Runway version because I think this look is perfect for the holidays, in fact I think this is going to be the look I am going to wear for Christmas. yay!
I hope you guys enjoy this look, let me know if you like it please, because I love to read your comments.
Wishing you a lovely thanksgiving day!!









Hola de nuevo!
¿Cómo les va? Hoy quería recrear un tutorial de maquillaje que una de mis maquilladoras favoritas hizo hace un par de meses en su canal de youtube. Estoy hablando de Lisa Eldrige.
Déjenme decirles algo, si les gustan los maquillajes modernos, frescos, atrevidos, Lisa es eso y mucho más! Ella es una artista de maquillaje impresionante y muy profesional, reconocida en todo el mundo. Tambiéndisfruto mucho ver sus videos acerca de su enorme colección de maquillaje de época, sus looks de portadas de revistas con bellas actrices y todos sus diferentes ideas acerca de lo que una mujer moderna debe saber sobre el maquillaje. 
Bueno, como pueden ver Lisa es una especie de ídolo para mí, jejeje Así que hoy me atreví a recrear uno de sus looks, pero todos ellos son tan bonitos que tengo que confesar que fue muy difícil escoger sólo un video, al final me decidí  ir el video de  ojos http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t77CGy-LvVk&list=FLD6nZU8HQMM4ksfGZ-tCXEw&index=10&feature=plpp_video Metálico ahumado - Versión dramática de pasarela, porque creo que este look es perfecto para estas épocas de fiesta, de hecho creo que este va a ser el maquillaje que voy a usar para la Navidad. yupi!
Me despido dejandoles muchos abrazos y esperando que pasen un bonito dia de acción de Gracias.
Que disfruten el video.










Lisa Eldrige Youtube channel: Click here

Canal de Lisa Eldrige en YouTube: Click aqui


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Te quedó precioso y muy logrado, guapa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Es un maquillaje precioso, me gusta =)

    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta muuuuuucho, te queda genial!! ^^ Te lo copiooooooo, je je je!! Muchos besitos linda!! ;*

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts