Outfit of the day

9:57:00 AM






Hello my little angels!
How are you today? Again Monday, but don't worry, Mondays don't have to be necessarily bad, try to look things with positivism, remember that you are starting another week to finish things that needed to be finished and you are also going to start new wonderful things as well, you have another week to discover more things, to smile, to love, and to do the things that you like to do, so relax, enjoy this day, and hug and kiss the people that you love, ok?

Anyway my little angels, today I wanted to show you the outfit I used this Saturday, my husband and I decided to go to a restaurant and I wanted to wear color, now that spring is here, I just wanted to use all the colors that I could, hehehe  and well, this is what I ended using for that amazing, wonderful day.
I hope you like this outfit. 
Lots of love as usual.


Hola angelitos!!
Cómo están hoy? Nuevamente Lunes, pero no se preocupen, Los Lunes no tienen que ser necesariamente malos, traten de ver las cosas de manera positiva, recuerden que están empezando una semana para terminar todo aquello que necesitaba terminarse, asi como también esta semana pueden comenzar a hacer cosas maravillosas y únicas, tienen la suerte de disfrutar de otra semana para descubrir cosas nuevas, para sonreir, amar y para hacer eso que nos gusta, asi que a relajarse, a disfrutar de este dia y a abrazar y besar a nuestros seres queridos, ok?

Bueno angelitos bellos, hoy les quiero compartir el outit que utilicé este Sabado, mi esposito bello y yo decidimos ir a comer a un restaurante muy rico, asi que ese dia me dije "quiero color" y aprovechando que la primavera ya está aqui, me puse todos los colores que pude, jejeje y bueno, al final terminé con un outfit muy colorido pero bonito, no les parece?
Espero que tengan una semana grandiosa.
muchos besos








Blouse: Zara                                                        Blusa: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21                                                 Falda: Forever 21
Envelope clutch: Ebay                                          Cartera sobre: Ebay
Shoes: electricboutique.com                                 Zapatos: electricboutique.com
       Accesories: Ebay                                                    Accesorios: Ebay  


 




You Might Also Like

36 comments

  1. Un look muy colorido!!!
    Gracias por comentar en mi blog . Me ha hecho ilusión recibir un comentario desde tan lejos!!!
    Un besote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, nena es un placer visitarte!
    Gracias por comentar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look totally stunning, love the colors and butterflies.
    Thank you for your sweet comments.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. gracias por tu comentario!!!
    la verdad es que me ha animado mucho!!!
    http://fashioncloset12.blogspot.com.es/
    un besoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta el look eses colores son preciosos y la faldita es una monada.Un besazo
    http://thedesire.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty for spring! Love all the colors, such a cheerful outfit.

    xo,
    Zoe
    http://www.pittsburghinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are stunning! Love the peplum skirt and the way you paired it! Looks amazing

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. that mint blue peplum skirt is amazing wow! i love it! i would also love for you too check out my blog! im new here :) http://bornwithstyleandsense.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! I'm following you now - hopefully you can follow back :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muy colorido y funciona! La falda peplum es super bonita. Qué ganas tengo de primavera a tope, por desgracia no puedo ponerme aún cosas tan bonitas! Bsitos

    Mostly Melina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guauuu me encanta el look, muy elegante y primaveral!!
    WWW.JUST-COCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your OUTFIT!!
    I m new follower. Follow us?
    Chocolate Rose Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta tu outfit! Ya te sigo, por favor visita mi blog y si te gusta sigue me tambien, hay que quedar en contacto :) xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hola guapisima muchas gracias por tu comentario en mi blog te sigo por que me ha encantado tu blog un beso.
    http://fashionismylifeestefania.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is awesome!! please check out mine and give me your opinion.
    Thanx!
    www.statementhunters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfecto outfit, me encantan los colores pasteles, te sientan genial.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encanta la falda!

    http://keepcalmandwearredlipstick.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for your comments, I appreciate it!!

    Gracias por sus comentarios, los aprecio mucho!
    besitos ❤

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me encanta este look, es super bonito y elegante! :)


    Un beso!
    Nuevo post!!!!
    http://entreropayzapatos.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  20. vaya look más colorido y alegre!!
    :)
    un beso!
    lorena
    Mi Lado Mas Lady

    ReplyDelete
  21. love how colourful this outfit is!!! so cheery and fun and happy!!! :D you look so adorable!!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your outfit. It screams spring/ summer. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

    I am Jenniya

    ReplyDelete
  23. ¡Me gusta la mezcla de colores! Muy primaveral :) Besos

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hola guapa! Gracias por pasarte por mi blog. Te sigo. Un besote

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the skirt, the blouse, the shoes...everything..It's such a beautiful spring outfit :X

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great skirt, you look so cute :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi! I read your comment on my blog and yes, I do love makeup too. Your blue peplum skirt is soo cute! Peplums are really nice. :)
    Thanks for following, followed you back xx

    The Feisty Mamma ♥

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your style and blog!!!I foolow you...

    http://thinkpinkdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. LOVE this look :) The colours work so well and I love the print on the top!!
    Maybe you could check out my blog too??

    http://primeministeroffun.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  30. Me ha encantado el look!! además que eres muyy guapa jejeje

    Gracias por visitar mi blog y dejar tu comentario, te sigo!
    www.elrincondefrance.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this look, the butterfly printed top looks so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. me encanta el pleplum, lo llevas monisimo!!!
    todo el look increible!

    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/
    http://zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the play with colours! I'm following back !! Just love your outfits and DIYS!

    www.bananamoda.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts