Outfit of the day

9:57:00 AM






Hello my little angels!
How are you today? Again Monday, but don't worry, Mondays don't have to be necessarily bad, try to look things with positivism, remember that you are starting another week to finish things that needed to be finished and you are also going to start new wonderful things as well, you have another week to discover more things, to smile, to love, and to do the things that you like to do, so relax, enjoy this day, and hug and kiss the people that you love, ok?

Anyway my little angels, today I wanted to show you the outfit I used this Saturday, my husband and I decided to go to a restaurant and I wanted to wear color, now that spring is here, I just wanted to use all the colors that I could, hehehe  and well, this is what I ended using for that amazing, wonderful day.
I hope you like this outfit. 
Lots of love as usual.


Hola angelitos!!
Cómo están hoy? Nuevamente Lunes, pero no se preocupen, Los Lunes no tienen que ser necesariamente malos, traten de ver las cosas de manera positiva, recuerden que están empezando una semana para terminar todo aquello que necesitaba terminarse, asi como también esta semana pueden comenzar a hacer cosas maravillosas y únicas, tienen la suerte de disfrutar de otra semana para descubrir cosas nuevas, para sonreir, amar y para hacer eso que nos gusta, asi que a relajarse, a disfrutar de este dia y a abrazar y besar a nuestros seres queridos, ok?

Bueno angelitos bellos, hoy les quiero compartir el outit que utilicé este Sabado, mi esposito bello y yo decidimos ir a comer a un restaurante muy rico, asi que ese dia me dije "quiero color" y aprovechando que la primavera ya está aqui, me puse todos los colores que pude, jejeje y bueno, al final terminé con un outfit muy colorido pero bonito, no les parece?
Espero que tengan una semana grandiosa.
muchos besos








Blouse: Zara                                                        Blusa: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21                                                 Falda: Forever 21
Envelope clutch: Ebay                                          Cartera sobre: Ebay
Shoes: electricboutique.com                                 Zapatos: electricboutique.com
       Accesories: Ebay                                                    Accesorios: Ebay  


 




You Might Also Like

37 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts

Chictopia

Chicisimo

Subscribe