Udobuy.com

10:57:00 AM





 Hello friends!
I recently discovered a wonderful fashion website called  udobuy and I wanna share my opinion about it.
Udobuy is China based website that sells an extensive variety of clothes, shoes and accessories at affordable prices. 

 What I like about udobuy.
  • They ship all around the world.
  • They have a huge sale section with amazing prodcts.
  • If you invite 10 friends to join Udobuy, you will get a 50% discount on your future purchase

 So, let me show you some of my favorite things at Udobuy, I have so many but I am going to show you some "cut out or hollow out" pieces that I like, from shoes, to gorgeous dresses.
Ready??










Hola amigos!!
Recientemente descubrí una tienda en linea muy linda llamada Udobuy y quiero compartirles mi opinión de ella. 
Udobuy es una tienda de modas radicada en China que cuenta con una gran cantidad de productos de moda, desde, zapatos y accesorios, hasta vestidos, blusas y chaquetas, con precios muy económicos.

Lo que me gusta de Udobuy

  • Tienen envios internacionales a cualquier parte del mundo
  • Tienen una sección de descuentos con precios de menos de $19
  •  Si invitas a 10 amigos a unirse a udobuy, te regalarán un cupón de descuento de 50% en una compra futura.
  • Al registrarte a Udobuy, te regalan un descuento de $15 en tu primera compra.
Que les parece? muy bien, verdad? Bueno dejenme mostrarles por ahora algunas de las cositas que me gustan de udobuy, tengo muchas, pero me voy a enfocar esta vez en cosas estilo "Cut out" o "hollow out" pasando de zapatos, hasta vestidos.
Listas? aqui vamos...




 






















This are just some of the things that I like, but they have more wonderful things and you can buy no matter where in the world you are, because they ship internationally, yay!! so check out the website now.
And don't forget to check out what other people have bought already and how they like to style their clothes, just go to the  Lookbook  area. 
Lots of love.

Estas son solo algúnas de las cositas que me gustan, pero ellos tienen muchas más cosas lindas que estoy segura les van a gustar, ah! y no importa donde estés en el mundo porque ellos tienen envio internacional asi que tus cositas llegarán sin ningún problema a tu casa.  que bien!!!
No olvides también echarle un vistazo a el area llamada Lookbook donde podrás ver lo que otra gente ha comprado y como han combinado sus prendas.
Besitos











Love your friends??
Well, then spread the word about the Udobuy and get rewards! 
For every ten friends who join Udobuy via your invitation, you will get a 50% off your next order. 
Piece of cake! Click the image above to know more details.

Amas a tus amigas?
bueno, entonces cuéntales de udobuy y obten descuentos!!
Por cada 10 personas que se unan a Udobuy por medio de tu invitación, obtendrás 50% de descuento en tu siguiente compra. Facil, no?
 Pincha en la imagen de arriba para conocer más información


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love their selection!
    Now following via GFC.

    Xo, Elsa
    Mix and Match the F word

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of them before but I'll check them out. Their items look glamorous, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola guapisima que vestido mas mono y romantico las gafas te queda genial besitos. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es
    si kieres nos podemos seguir mutuamente.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya te sigo preciosa¡¡¡
    HTTP://DOLCEVIRGINIA.BLOGSPOT.COM.ES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantan los zapatos blancos y el vestido blanco también!! un besito guapa! te espero por mi blog!


    www.sweetvictim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't heard of this site! Thanks for sharing!

    http://y-yulia-yudina.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your sweet comment. I ordered a few times on their site. I like the items from them
    BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. No la conocía esta tienda online pero me pasaré. Te invito a que te pases por mi blog y si te gusta y te apetece estaría genial que nos siguieramos en GFC y Bloglovin, ¿qué te parece?
    Besitos

    www.blackdressinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! They have great items! Love the dresses :D
    Don't forget to check my giveaway!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this before. They certainly have some unique items

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi dear...love ur blog =) I follow u =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi dear love ur blog =) I follow u =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. hola guapa!
    que gracia verme en la segunda foto haha!
    estoy sorteando 5 pares de gafas de sol, pasate por el blog :)
    xxx
    the midniteblues

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts