Having fun in India

12:33:00 AM


This is the view from the hotel!


Hello dolls!
I am back. Today I wanted to share more pictures I have been taking this days here in the hotel, and also when we went to this beautiful restaurant the other night.

My husband and I are still trying to get acclimated to the city. The thing is that traffic here is horrible, so, going downtown is like thinking to go to a war zone! haha, I know I am exaggerating, but it's just that I have been never used to stay stuck in a car for 3 hours just to get to downtown. 
So this past few days we have been enjoying the hotel. I love relaxing over a good meal, watch some movies (thank you Netflix for existing!!) and just chill with my babe. 
Anyway, here are the pics, I hope you like them.


Hola gente linda!
Estoy de vuelta. Hoy quería compartirles más fotitos que he estado tomando estos días aquí en el hotel y también cuando salí a cenar fuera con mi esposito  la otra noche. 

Mi esposo y yo aún estamos tratando de aclimatarnos al cambio de la ciudad. La cuestión es que el trafico aquí es infernal como ya se los había contado, ir al centro de la ciudad es como ir a una zona de guerra, jajaja si, ya sé que estoy exagerando, pero es que nunca me había tocado pasar 3 horas encerrada en un auto para ir al centro.
La cosa, es que estos días hemos estado disfrutando mucho del hotel. Me gusta relajarme con una comida rica, mirar algunas películas (gracias Netflix por existir!!) y estar con mi esposo.
Pero bueno, aquí les dejo las fotos, ojalá les gusten. 







But first the makeup of course!!!! haha

Being here in the hotel I feel I don't have to wear makeup every day, but yesterday I did my makeup because my hubby and I went out for dinner, and I took a pic of the makeup look I wore because I did something natural yet colorful and I wanted to show you. 

So here it is!!!
I love pink lips :)


Pero primero el maquillaje por supuesto! jaja

Estando aquí en el hotel siento que no necesito maquillarme todo el tiempo, pero ayer lo hice porque mi esposo y yo habíamos quedado en ir a cenar, asi que me maquillé natural pero colorida y quería mostrarles el look. 

Les gusta? 
Amo los labios rosa :)



As you can see, here in India I feel I have to be more conservative with my outfits, I wore this maxi skirt and a beautiful aztec top with a black stole, just to cover up some skin in case I need it. 
Being conservative and modest doesn't have to be boring,  you can cover your body in color and feel modern and dynamic!!

Como pueden ver, aqui en India siento que tengo que ser un poco más conservadora con mi ropa. Usé esta falda maxi con una hermosa blusa azteca y una estola negra para cubrirme en caso de necesitarlo.
Ser conservadora y modesta con la ropa no significa que tengas que ser aburrida, puedes aliarte con los colores para sentirte viva y dinámica. 




Who would have thought that sushi here would be so delicious?
...specially with a glass of Bellini, mmm! 

Quién hubiera pensado que el sushi aquí sería tan delicioso?
...especialmente acompañado con una copa de Bellini, hmm!





After having brunch the other day, I found this doggy bouncing house so I decided to take some pictures and let that kid inside me have some fun! Lol
Unfortunately I couldn't get inside the bouncing house, because it was only "for kids"  :(

Después del brunch el otro dia, encontré esta casita saltadora de perrito y decidí tomarme unas fotos para sacar la niña que llevo dentro y dejarla jugar un poco, jaja 
Desafortunadamente no pude entrar a saltar en la casita porque era "solo para niños" :(





Outside this amazing Italian restaurant called "Alto vino" there is a vespa, and you know me, I had to take a picture in it. haha.

Fuera de este maravilloso restaurante Italiano llamado "Alto Vino" hay una vespa, y ustedes saben, no podía irme sin tomarme una foto en ella, jaja. 




My husband took me to this restaurant the other day and I couldn't resist taking a picture in front of this beautiful store.  

I loved the colors of the stores, each one had a different color and those little rolling pergolas look so cute, I had to take a picture with the red store. I loved it!


Mi esposo me llevó a cenar el otro día y no pude resistir tomarme una foto en frente de estas tienditas tan bellas.

Me encantan los colores de las tienditas, cada una tiene un color diferente, y esos hermosos techitos enrollables son divinos, no podía irme sin tomarme una foto en la tiendita roja. 
Me sentía como en alguna ciudad salida de un cuento. 




Here we are having dinner!!
I am enjoying a delicious cannelloni and my adventurous husband is trying a dish with chicken native to this country, I don't remember the name of that dish but he said it was delicious. 

Aqui estamos al fin listos para cenar!
Yo estoy disfrutando unos ricos canelones y mi aventurero esposo está disfrutando de un plato autóctono de la India con pollo, no recuerdo el nombre, pero mi esposo dice que estaba muy rico. 





My husband doesn't really like to take or appear in pictures, he is a little shy about that, but I love when he decides to relax, hold me, smile and be with me in a picture. 

I love those moments that can get captured not only in my memory but also in a picture.




A mi esposo no le gusta mucho tomar o salir en fotos, es un poco tímido con esas cosas, pero me encanta cuando decide relajarse, abrazarme fuerte, sonreír y salir conmigo en una foto. 

Amo esos momentos que quedan capturados no solo en la memoria, sino que también en fotos. 








This is the view from my room in the hotel.
How beautiful is this??? 

Esta es la vista desde mi cuarto en el hotel.
Que hermoso, no?



Thank you so much for visiting the blog, I love that we can travel together thanks to the internet and share different experiences from the world.
Have a wonderful day and stay pretty!!!

Muchas gracias por visitar el blog, me encanta que podamos viajar juntas gracias al internet y compartir diferentes experiencias del mundo.
Que tengan un dia maravilloso y que sigan lindas como siempre!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts