I love Midi Skirts

10:15:00 PM



As you probably know, I am obsessed with midi skirts and crop tops. I think midi skirts are so elegant and feminine and lets you show the right amount of skin without looking vulgar. 
I have a good collection of midi skirts and I can't contain myself when I see a new one hanging on a store so I end buying all the skirts I see. 
This midi skirt is a little old, but I just recently got this top that I love so much, it was on sale at Zara and I thought this top would look amazing with this skirt, you see, I am always creating outfits in my mind with the things I already have in my closet and the things I see on stores, so I had to buy this top, and I feel happy to know that I was right and this two pieces together look beautiful, elegant and very feminine.

Como ya se habrán dado cuenta, estoy obsesionada con las faldas midi y las crop tops. Pienso que las faldas a media rodilla se ven tan elegantes y femeninas y además nos dejan mostrar piel sin caer en lo vulgar.
He creado con mucho sacrificio una colección decente de faldas midi y la verdad es difícil contenerme cuando veo una nueva falda en una tienda, así que termino comprándola y agrandando mi colección(para mi placer, y el desagrado del bolsillo de mi esposo, jeje).
Esta falda sin embargo es un poco vieja, pero recientemente compré esta blusa en Zara ya que estaba en descuento y pensé que iría muy bien con esta falda en particular. Siempre ando creando y combinando looks en mi mente con la ropa de mi armario y la que veo en las tiendas, así que la compré y en el fondo me alegra saber que no estaba equivocada y que combina hermoso con esta falda, y lo mejor de todo es que me hace sentir, refinada, femenina y muy elegante. 




 








Get the look:
*Top: Zara *Skirt:  Romwe *Shoes: Gift get similar here and here  *Handbag: Aldo  *Lipstick: Ruby Woo by Mac




You Might Also Like

25 comments

  1. Absolutely love the skirt, it's such a gorgeous print!

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so fab! Love it x
    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pero que conjunto más ideal! la falda es preciosa, me encanta.

    besitos guapísima
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous skirt! I love the print! You look beautiful! :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! stunning :) really gorgeous! :)

    xx
    the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. No me extraña que te gusten tanto este tipo de faldas, son muy elegantes y femeninas.
    De nuevo, una combinación impecable con la que estás divina.
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so perfect! Beautiful outfit.

    xoxo,
    www.giustinella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola guapísima! Me encanta el outfit, es elegante, femenino... Lo tiene todo, además te queda genial!!

    Un beso enorme! Nos leemos!

    Life&Style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so inspiring! I love the post:)

    www.irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you indeed look cute in a midi skirt!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  11. me encanta el look
    estas guapisima
    besos desde
    http://modabyanjara.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with this skirt!
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were right to buy this cute little top - it's a perfect match for your midi skirt. I love the whole ensemble and think you look adorable!
    Anna
    www.annasislandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your midi skirt is so perfect, but I love the top even more! Gorgeous outfit, babe!

    Xx, Lora | http://www.cherrycolastyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are so beautiful and chic Johanna, I love every single piece of this look!!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    My Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  16. My lovely Johanna! I absolutely adore this look on you! So chic and classy ❤

    Love,
    Nilu Yuleena Thapa
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  17. This skirt is very elegant and chic. I love such pieces. It will be great if you join the fashion link up MY RED CARPET on my blog. I would be glad to see you there. o)
    Anna xoxo
    www.glamadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a gorgeous look, love everything from the skirt to the top to the heels! You look like you are going to some hollywood party, so glam! Midi skirts are my favorite too, I find them to be so versatile and easy to style in general!

    Dee
    http://www.urbanchicblvd.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que hermoso outfit! LA falda es hermosa...
    y esa frase de Marc Jacobs es una de mis favoritas :)
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  20. EstS preciosa esa falda es puri amor y estilo que complementas a la perfeccion con el top
    http://www.sweetcarolblog.com/2016/08/mis-brochas-favoritas-del-verano.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing look! Your blog is really interesting!
    Would you like to follow each other? :)
    With love, Sofia Silva ♥

    www.goldenfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. such a pretty skirt!
    lovely look <3

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts