What eyes can transmit.9:01:00 PM
Not only eyes are the mirror of the soul, they are the most important thing on your face, Eyes are the feature in your face that people are going to look at when they talk to you and you can say a lot from the makeup you choose to apply to your eyes. Every woman should know how to apply eye makeup to correct and emphasize her natural beauty and feel more attractive, so that is what we are going to learn in this chapter.
Let's start from the beginning:
They are lots of brow shapes you can choose between, but the most important thing is to never fall completely in the style tendencies because sometimes a poorly shaped brow can darken and obscure the eyes or create a perpetual unwanted expression, So it is vital to choose a shape that will compliment and accentuate YOUR eyes.
Before randomly plucking brows or slathering on hot wax, what we need to do is examine your natural brow shape and take note of which aspects you don't like. Is the hair too long and bushy? Are the brows too thick, or too close together? Are the ends ragged and blunt? Is the hair sparse and patchy? Defining the problem is the first step toward correcting it with a new shape.
Here are some kind of brows you probably are familiar with:
Creating a new shape.
There are several ways to create new eyebrow shapes along with different products designed to help women groom their own eyebrows. If you have never shaped your brows before, however, it may be best to visit a beauty salon or a professional for consultation and recommendations, also a licensed cosmetologists will be able to perform the treatments as well if desired.
There are many different tools that can help you create perfect eyebrow shapes. Different women prefer different methods based on their personal beauty habits, experience with shaping brows, time, and patience.
- Eyebrow wax: Both hot and cold waxes operate by adhering to the hair so it can all be removed simultaneously. This method is one of the fastest for creating new eyebrow shapes, but it can be difficult to control, particularly for a novice.
- Tweezers: Are the most basic piece of eyebrow shaping equipment, tweezers are perfect for removing stray hairs that aren’t effectively trapped by wax or other treatments, as well as touching up the look to keep it smooth and elegant. Tweezing an entire new shape can be tedious, however, is the best way to get rid of all the unwanted hair.
- Eyebrow stencils: These pre-waxed strips are already cut into perfect shapes, and users simply apply them, let them set, and remove them quickly. There are a large variety of stencils available, but be sure to choose ones that compliment your face shape, features, and eyes.
- Prepare the brow. The first thing to do is to brush your brows to give them shape and shine, then you should get a cotton ball with a little bit of antiseptic and apply it on the brow to desinfect the area.
- Before plucking imagine this points I am gonna give you.
- The inner edge of the brow should vertically align with the side of the nostril.
- The arch of the brow should be naturally over the outer third of the eye. You need to look straight ahead to align the arch with the iris(colored portion of the eye).
- The outer edge of the brow should align with the corner of the eye and should not extend to the temple. You can create an imaginary line between the side of your nose to the outer corner passing over the end of your eye to see what you should remove.
- And finally the inner and outer edges should be horizontally even. Look at the a and b points to have the idea.
Eyebrows can be easily damaged, and eventually, shaping may no longer be necessary as continually plucked and stressed follicles cease growing hair (even after a first treatment, it may take up to two months for the hair to regrow). On the other hand, this can be a problem if you decide to change your brow shape or accidentally make errors when initially shaping the brow. One of the ways you can temporary correct an improper shape that has been over-shaped and if you don't want to wait until the hair grows back, is to only imitate the hair by drawing it in: eyebrow pencils, gel, powder, or shadow can be used, but it should be as close to the natural color of the brow as possible.
Avoid shimmery products that would draw attention to the correction. You can also apply hair grow products and even get some fake eyebrows(yes like wigs and hair extensions) particularly if the damage is severe.Proper eyebrow shapes are more than a simple facial feature: they highlight the most dramatic and expressive part of the face: The eyes, and they can instantly establish an individual’s personality. By choosing the proper shape, creating it carefully, and knowing how to correct potential errors, women can easily have the brow shape they’ve always admired.
The skillful application of eye makeup is an art. Eye makeup can help you express your feelings, your mood and your sense of style.
Wide apart eyes.
You can visually reduce the range between your eyes if you use more intense eye shadow colors near the inner corner of the eyes. That will make eyes look closer together.
Close set eyes.
Close set eyes are those narrower than one eye width. To enhance this eye shape you should apply eyeshadows of darker colors starting from the middle of your eyelid to the outer corner and using more mascara on the outer corners.
This are the most common eye shape and this eyes calls for creativity, you can make them look deeper and more intense. They have the perfect proportions, any eye technique will work here.
They are proportionally smaller in comparison to the rest of the facial features. To enhance this shape of eyes line upper and lower but never inside. Use pale, shimmery eye shadows and curl, curl, curl your lashes, that will help you a lot.
This shape of eyes tend to dominate the facial features. The eyelids are too pronounced. Try not to apply shimmery shadows because they will accentuate shape of the eyes.
The natural crease in this eyes shape is not seen, so that is why you should play more attention to your eyebrows highlighting the brow bone and also lining the bed of the lashes to create an alluring shape.
Deep set eyes.
If you have this shape, try to choose light eye shadows, this would help to make your eyes appear visually bigger. Also line upper and lower lids (never just upper) and if you use darker colors blend the darker shade up and out.
The depth of this eyes can be increased by applying light colors on your lids, also the dimension can be increased by applying eyeliner as close as possible to the lash line. Black mascara and black eyeliner are the best for enhancing your eyes.
Dark shadows can make your eyes visually appear smaller, while light shades, on the opposite, can make them look bigger because light colors can attract more light into your eyes and they will seem wider. So be careful when you create smokey eyes with darker colors, because you can end with the contrary effect of what you really want. In fact, if you want to have very big eyes, never line the inner edge of the lower lashes with dark colors, because it would make them smaller, instead a very known trick is to apply white pencil liner to the waterline to make them pop. Also for a big dramatic eye makeup, be sure to curl your lashes and use tons of mascara or falsies to open them up.
"Fashion is architecture: It is a matter of proportions"