Arthur's cafè!

9:02:00 AM





 Hello dolls!
I don't know if I told you this before but I am preparing a trip to India, my husband and I are going to stay there for a whole year, so as you can imagine I am preparing everything for this amazing new adventure. I am a little tired, I have to say, because moving is so annoying and overwhelming but at the same time I am excited and I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life in a whole new continent.
Anyway, the other day I went to this eclectic cafe in my city called Arthur's and I took some pictures with some outfits for my friend, because she is launching this new ethnic purses and bags and she was in need of a model to showcase the handbags, so here are some of the pics my husband took of me, I hope you like it. As soon as I get more information about this beautiful purses I will let you know.
I hope you are having a great time,
Lots of love as usual.


Hola gente bella!
No se si les conté esto antes, pero estoy preparándome para viajar a la India, mi esposo y yo vamos a vivir allá por un año entero. Así que como se pueden imaginar estoy preparando todo para esta nueva aventura. Debo confesar que estoy un poco cansada y abrumada con todo lo que respect a la mudanza, pero al mismo tiempo estoy muy contenta de empezar un nuevo capitulo de vida en este continente. 
Bueno, hoy quiero compartirles unas fotos que tomé cuando fui al cafe Arthur's aquí en mi ciudad para hacer de "modelo" y ayudar a mi amiga, la que está por sacar esta nueva linea de bolsos y carteras étnicas. Apenas tenga más información de las carteras y bolsas les haré saber. Por lo pronto a disfrutar las fotos.
Espero que estén teniendo un dia espectacular.
Abrazos. 




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts