Bronzy makeup

8:48:00 PM





Hello dolls!
Today I wanted to share the makeup look I did the other day. I used one of my favorite eyeshadows from too faced called label whore, I love this eyeshadow because its a beautiful color and you can wear it either wet or dry, It's a little difficult to explain the color per se because it has a lot of undertones in it, this color is very rare to find it but very pretty indeed. 
I think this eyeshadow is perfect for brown eyed girls, it has a little bit of red undertones that make your brown eyes pop and at the same time it has a little bit of olive/ green tones as well that combine beautifully and make you stand out. I always use this eyeshadow specially when I want something smokey and mysterious. 


Hola muñecas!
Hoy les quería mostrar el maquillaje que hice el otro dia. Utilicé una de mis sombras favoritas de la marca Too faced llamada label whore, amo esta sombra porque es hermosa y se puede utilizar mojada asi como seca. Explicar el color en si, es un poco difícil porque tiene muchos colores de base pero cabe recalcar que la sombra es hermosa, difícil de encontrar pero hermosa al final de cuentas. 
Creo que esta sombra es perfecta para las chicas que tenemos los ojos marrón, ya que posee sub tonos rojizos que hacen que los ojos marrones resalten y al mismo tiempo tiene sub tonos verdosos / oliva que combinan hermoso y te hacen brillar. Siempre utilizo esta sombra, en especial cuando busco un look ahumado y misterioso. 






I paired this look with bronzy cheeks because I wanted to continue to have the same reddish undertones that I had on the eyeshadows, and I found that cheeky bronze mineralized skinfinish from mac is a wonderful bronzer/blusher. 
On my lips I just decided to line them with a rose colored pencil to avoid competition between all the colors on my face. 
Overall I am happy, I like this look because it is a sultry but wearable makeup look. 


Combiné este look con unas mejillas bronceadas ya que quería continuar con la misma linea de tonos rojizos que apliqué en los ojos, y descubrí que el mineralized skinfinish de mac cheeky bronze es un maravilloso bronceador/ rubor.
En mis labios solo apliqué delineador color rosa para evitar algún tipo de competencia entre todos los colors que llevo en el rostro. 
Me gustó mucho este look porque es un poco ahumado y sexy pero a la vez muy ponible. 

Isn't this a pretty color?
No les parece este un hermoso color?










I hope you guys liked this look, 
See you soon, I will be traveling to India in a few days, so I would let you know everything about the trip to that magical and exotic place.
Lots of love as usual.


Espero que les haya gustado este look.
Nos vemos prontito, estaré viajando próximamente a la India, asi que les contaré todas mis aventuras por esa tierra tan lejana y exótica. 
Lluvia de besos como siempre. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts