Dresslink wishlist

9:23:00 PM



You know already how much I love creating wish lists for different stores, right? well, this time is the turn of www.dresslink.com 
I have never bought anything from this store before but I have seen so many people talking about it and it seems like a nice place to get some clothes and accessories. 
I picked up 5 thinks that I would love to have from this store, tell me all your thoughts and also if you have ever bought anything from dresslink.


Ustedes ya saben cuanto me gusta hacer listas de deseos de las diferentes tiendas en linea, verdad? bueno hoy le tocó el turno a dresslink. 
Nunca he comprado nada de esta tienda pero he escuchado a muchas personas decir que es un buen lugar para comprar ropa y accesorios.
Hoy escogí 5 cositas que me gustaría tener. Díganme que opinan de ellas y también si han comprado en esta tienda y que tal les ha parecido la experiencia.










I have always being intrigued about those "multi way" dresses. I like the idea that you can wear this dress in so many different ways, it's like having a new dress every single time you wear it!!! 
Dresslink has this dress in different colors but I loved the deep red color, it's so beautiful.
I think this could be definitely a versatile and unique dress to add to our closets, don't you think?



Siempre me han intrigado esos vestidos que se pueden poner de varias maneras. 
Me gusta la idea de poder utilizar un vestido de varias formas porque es como si te estuvieras poniendo un vestido nuevo cada vez que lo usas!!
Dresslink tiene este vestido en muchos colores, pero me gustoó mucho el rojo oscuro porque se ve precioso. 
Me parece que esta es una excelente adquisición para tener en nuestros armarios, no les parece?


ACEVOG Stylish Lady Women Bandage Backless Full Gown Party Evening Long Maxi Sexy Dress $10.84





 Another dress that I love so much is this beautiful backless dress. 
It is kind of hard and difficult to choose between all those amazing colors because all of them are so pretty, but if I had to choose only one I think I would go with the green one. which one do you like?
This dress is so sexy and feminine. I need this now! 


Otro vestido que me gustó mucho es este hermoso vestido a espalda descubierta.
Es un poco difícil elegir entre todos esos colores hermosos, pero si me tocara hacerlo creo que me iría por el verde. Cuál es su favorito chicas?
Este vestido es ultra femenino y sexy. Lo necesito ya!!



Glamorous Sexy Open Back Appliques Prom Gown Sheer Cap Sleeve Black Tulle Formal Evening Gown $4.54






I am always looking for new sunnies because I don't like the sun at all. 
I might be a vampire! haha
I think this sunglasses are amazing, I love the shape and the color, this are very Kim K.


Siempre ando buscando lentes de sol porque odio el sol, quizás soy un poco vampira! jaja
Estas gafas son muy lindas, amo la forma y el color.



Large Trendy Flat Top Metal Chain Link Matte Style Fashion Sunglasses New $5.86







 I have seen this tops before. And i love them so much. Both are beautiful. I can easily see myself wearing this with some jeans and a jacket.
Which one is your favorite? I like both the same.


Había visto estas camisetas antes, no sabía que se las podía conseguir en dresslink. 
Amo las dos. Fácilmente me puedo imaginar usarlas con unos vaqueros y una chaqueta.
Cual es la que más les gusta? Yo no me puedo decidir, las dos me gustan por igual.






Fashion Women Casual Tank Tops Print Loose Sleeveless Blouse Tops $5.67





The last but not the least, is this amazing maxi dress.
I have seen this on Romwe before, but of course it has a higher price.
I am thinking to go out of India for vacations to celebrate our anniversary with my husband in December, and we are thinking to go to the beach. I think this dress could be a great acquisition because it can work for the beach and also for the city, don't you think?



Y el ultimo vestido que les he traído es este hermoso maxi vestido blanco.
Lo he visto antes en Romwe, pero por supuesto a un mayor precio.
Mi esposo y yo estamos pensando salir de India por vacaciones ahora en Diciembre a celebrar nuestro aniversario, de bodas, así que pienso que este vestido me vendría muy bien porque es perfecto para usar en la playa, tanto como en la ciudad.
No les parece chicas?


Fashion Women Lapel Long Sleeve High Waist Chiffon Maxi Shirt Dress Beach Party Wear $7.75




 Dresslink

Check out the sale they are having, so many products at 50% off  :)
Echale una ojeada a sus descuentos de 50% menos :)



And that is it girls. Although I have seen so many beautiful things on dresslink, I would like to know your opinions and experiences about this website before buying something, specially because the prices are so low.
Let me know what you think about my choices and thank you so much for checking out the blog, You know I love to see your comments, don't you!
Have a wonderful, magical day my dolls. 


Y eso es todo guapas, Aunque he visto tantas cosas bellas en dresslink, me gustaría saber sus opiniones y experiencias antes de comprar algo ahí, especialmente porque los precios son tan bajos.
Déjenme saber que opinan de lo que escogí y aprovecho para agradecerles mucho que se pasen por el blog y que me dejen tantos hermosos comentarios, si sabían que me encanta leerlas, verdad?
Me despido con un beso gigante,
que tengan un hermoso dia.

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Me han encantado los vestidos largos del principio, son elegantes y preciosos!
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias guapa, que lindo que te hayan gustado ♥

      Delete
  2. ayyy, me encnata ese vestido que lo hay en avrios colores pastel, es ideal
    http://diannetho.es/sintra-y-cabo-da-roca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. El primer vestido que enseñas es genial y el color perfecto jejeje =)
    Besitos linda y que pases un estupendo fin de semana ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. me han encantado las gafas!!!
    besos
    http://modabyanjara.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this selection! The red dress is stunning! Thanks for sharing :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete

  6. Amazing post dear!!! Have a lovely day:-)


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sin duda me quedo con el blanco largo de motitas, que bonito!
    Un besazo y feliz fin de semana!
    SweeTrendy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta el último vestido!! Es precioso!

    Besos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Los vestidos son encantadores!!!, muy buena selección. Abrazos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice selection.
    http://lavidaloka.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! These dresses look amazing, but I don't really think they are in good quality.

    dontdresstoimpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Los vestidos largos me apasionan. Pero ya va llegando el invierno y por pereza me uniformo de vaqueros y jersey. Muy chulo tu blog!! Besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love you :)

    Can you follow me? I follow you :)
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/10/chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful selection my dear! These long dresses are really nice! Kisses from Italy (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Qué bonita tu lista de deseos
    Un besito guapa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great wishlist!! Everything you chose is nice and lovely. Hope you get em all.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice web and post!
    new post!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amei os vestidos, principalmente o vermelho!
    Beijos!

    Sociedade do Esmalte

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts