Dress to Impress!

1:35:00 AM





I am not a huge fan of fitted dresses. For some weird reason I love vintage style dresses and long flowy A line skirts. But when I saw this gorgeous sapphire blue dress, I knew it was going to be mine. 
The beautiful detailing of this dress are so delicate and at the same time a little sexy. The open back and the lacing on the edges of the neck and sleeves made me feel like a living piece of art. 
So I decided to pull up my hair in a big donut bun, and I applied a glittery makeup just to make the whole look a little bit more sophisticated. 
What do you think of this look, did I pass the test or not? 


No soy muy amante de los vestidos muy ceñidos al cuerpo. Por alguna extraña razón prefiero los vestidos vintage y las faldas midi en corte A. Pero cuando vi este hermoso vestido color azul zafiro, supe que iba a ser mío.
Los hermosos detalles del vestido son tan delicados y al mismo tiempo tan sexy. La espalda al descubierto y el encaje en los bordes del cuello y las mangas me hicieron sentir como una obra de arte andante. 
Así que decidí sujetarme el cabello en un moño tipo dona y aplicar un poco de maquillaje brilloso para estar a la altura del vestido y verme un poco más sofisticada. 
Que tal les pareció el resultado final? 
























I am wearing:
Dress: Romwe
Shoes: Romwe
Clutch: Similar here
Necklace and earrings: Ebay









 I hope you liked this look. It was fun getting ready and wearing this beautiful dress(although I stayed home, lol)
Once again I would like to thank you for all the lovely and kind comments and also for taking the time to check out my blog and my instagram.
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!
Lots of love 


Espero que les haya gustado este look. Fue divertido arreglarme y ponerme este hermoso vestido, a pesar de que no salí a ninguna parte jeje
Como siempre me gustaría agradecerles mucho por tomarse tu tiempo para visitar el blog y tambien mi instagram, y al mismo tiempo darles todas las gracias por esos hermosos y dulces comentarios que me dejan siempre. 
Que pasen un delicioso fin de semana!!!
Lluvia de besos. 

You Might Also Like

80 comments

  1. Es un vestido muy original y te queda estupendo.
    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estás espectacular!!!!
    ME ENCANTA! el vestido es ideal, y tu impresionante,
    Emma
    www.emmalovesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that dress is divine! The colour is so beautiful and really suits you! Your make up is perfection too! Xx

    www.theemasphere.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pues deberías usarlos más, te quedan de lujo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eso es elegancia, preciosa, ¡cómo luces! Deberías animarte más con vestidos pegaditos y faldas de tubo, con tu figura te lo puedes permitir. A mí me encanta llevarlos. Has acertado con color, peinado y complementos al cien por cien. Me recuerdas a Audrey Hepburn con este look, muy sofisticada. Yo también me arreglo a veces aunque no tenga ningún evento, ajajja, ¡hay que dar alegría al cuerpo! Un besito grande!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pero que lindo piropo me has dado al compararme con Audrey, muchas gracias!!!
      Y si guapa, tienes toda la razón siempre hay que darle al cuerpo alegria. jajaj
      Besitos guapa.
      Que tengas un bonito fin de semana.

      Delete
  6. So sexy and elegant at saame time!!!
    Happy friday doll!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous!!! Great post!

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful and original dress;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! I love the heels!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! that dress is beautiful!!
    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qué vestido tan bonito y te sienta como un guante, me encanta el peinado!! El color es divino.

    Mil besos! xx
    BRUNETTE AMBITION BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias Patricia, que lindo que te haya gustado

      Delete
  12. cutee and glam dress!
    http://stargazershia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the unique look of the dress. The detailing and texture is really nice. Lovely post!
    by the way, thank you for visiting my blog! I just followed you :)

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Andrea, you are very sweet :)

      Delete
  14. You honestly look so stunning! This dress is so perfect, I love the colour so much! :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. El vestido esta hermoso! Yo lo usaría solo con unas pantallas negras bien elegantes. :D besitos!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Te queda perfecto, estás muy sexy!
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Te queda genial el vestido es precioso!!
    Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hola guapa, me encanta ese vestido es muy elegante y ala vez sexy luces divina.

    http://mimodaapropos.blogspot.mx/2015/12/plaid-pants.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Me encanta el look, vas guapísima!
    http://navybrunette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Espectacular!
    Me encanta el vestido, es precioso =)

    Besotes

    ReplyDelete
  21. Muy mona!!! Me encaja el encaje del vestido!!
    Un besito guapa
    ESTA DE MODA-MARLAFRA

    ReplyDelete
  22. GORGEOUS dress, the colour is just stunning & I love the lacey bits. Stunning! My fave part is the dainty little sleeves <3
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look stunning dear! I love the dress:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Espectacular!!El vestido es precioso!Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, que lindo que te haya gustado

      Delete
  25. The dress is lovely and it looks amazing on you. Love the colour!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  26. Yes!! You definitely passed the test! I love your bun, did you use anything to make it like that? My hair doesn't have enough volume, so whenever I do anything like that, it looks like a sad little nub haha.

    Also your poses are so cute! They remind me of those old Hollywood film posters.

    Angelina Is | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I used a sock donut, just google it and it will take you to lots of tutorials.
      By the way, thank you so much for the comment and the visit, I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  27. un look genial! el azul es precioso... muy bonito!!!

    xoxo
    http://rubiaagotas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I am inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!


    NEW POST: Props Tools & Cosmetics Blush, Bronzer and Highlight Review and Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  29. You're amazing with this total blue look!! I'm in love!

    Kisses from Ibiza

    Dress to Impress Ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  30. ¡Estás espectacular! El vestido es muy sexy, perfecto para las fiestas que vienen.

    ReplyDelete
  31. wow, amazing dress!!

    kisses from Spain.
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Desde luego si que es para impresionar!! me has dejado sin palabras!
    Un besazo y feliz semana wapa!
    SweeTrendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias, que lindo que te haya gustado ♥

      Delete
  33. Muchas gracias!! Que tengas un bonito dia tu también

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful dress! Love the back
    Thank u for visiting my blog ;)

    http://marthawoolfdiaries.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts