Christmas time!

7:43:00 PM



This Christmas my husband and I had the opportunity to visit Malaysia. We are going to be here in this wonderful country for 4 days and after that we are going to relax in the beaches of Bali.
We are very excited, not only because this is one of the few times we get to spend Christmas together alone in a different country, but also because we are turning 12 years of marriage exactly on December 31st. 
Being married is an amazing thing, specially when you have the blessing to have by your side a wonderful, caring person and a best friend. 

I wish you all a wonderful christmas and happy holidays and at the same time I hope you have that special person by your side to make your life more complete.
Cheers everybody! 


Esta navidad mi esposo y yo tuvimos la oportunidad de viajar a Malasia. Vamos a estar aquí en este maravilloso país por aproximadamente 4 días y luego vamos a ir a Bali en Indonesia. 
Estamos muy emocionados, no solo porque es una de las pocas veces en las que estamos en un país diferente nosotros solitos, sino que también porque vamos a cumplir 12 maravillosos años de casados el 31 de Diciembre. 
Estar casada es la cosa más maravillosa que me ha pasado, en especial cuando tienes la suerte de tener a tu lado a una persona fantástica, cariñosa y que es a parte de tu pareja, tu mejor amigo.

Espero que hayan pasado una maravillosa navidad y felices fiestas y que al mismo tiempo tengan a su lado a muchas personas especiales que complementen sus vidas.
A festejar!! 





I have been looking for a white dress for a long time. I have a few white dresses in my closet, but for christmas I wanted to wear something very special.
As you may already know, I am not a big fan of showing my body all the time, but when I was trying this dress and my husband saw me wearing it, he decided that this was going to be the perfect christmas dress for me. Lol
I love to dress pretty for my husband, I love when he is happy to see me and when he holds my hands and his chest is filled with pride to have a beautiful wife by his side(that is what he is always telling me). 
I am much more than a pretty face,  I know, but I just melt when I see my husband looking at me with such passion and delight, when he can't stop staring at me, when nobody else exist but me,  and when he tells me all night how precious I am for him.


He estado buscando un vestido blanco por mucho tiempo. Tengo algunos vestidos blancos en mi armario, pero para esta navidad quería algo muy especial. 
Como ustedes saben, no soy mucho de andar mostrando mi cuerpo todo el tiempo, pero cuando me estaba probando este vestido y mi esposo me vio poniéndomelo, el tomó la decisión de que este sería el vestido perfecto para esta navidad. jeje
Me encanta vestirme bonita para mi esposo, amo cuando el está contento de verme y cuando no deja de agarrarme la mano y su pecho se infla de orgullo de tener una esposa linda a su lado(eso es lo que el me dice siempre).
Se que soy mucho más que una cara bonita, pero me derrito de ver como mi esposo no me puede quitar los ojos de encima, cuando me mira con deleite y pasión, cuándo no existe nadie más que yo en su mundo, y cuando me dice toda la noche cuan preciada y especial soy para el. 











Get the look:

*Dress: Asos    *Shoes: Forever 21   *Scarf:  Romwe    *Necklace: Swarovski    *Handbag: Similar here 




You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. ¡Enhorabuena por esos 12 años de casada y disfruta mucho el viaje! Vaya súper vestido, ideal para estas fechas, estás preciosa :)

    Un besito y feliz año,
    Melania - Mode in Technicolor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enhorabuena guapa y menudo vestidazo!!!! Muy marilyn!!!
    Um beso y feliz año!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May your New Year be filled with adoration, happiness, warmth, and cheer; and may you pass on these to those around you too. May your days be as glittery as diamond, may your friends be as good as gold, may your heart stay as green as emerald, and may your soul remain as pure as pearl.
    Happy 2016 my dear frind!
    x,
    Aida

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart, blessing to you and to your family too. xoxo :)

      Delete
  4. Disfruta del viaje, va a ser una experiencia única! Y el vestido es puuuro amor
    Me encantaría saber tu opinión en mi blog, hastaelultimodetalleconmigo.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Aitana, voy a tu blog ahora mismo. besitos

      Delete
  5. You look amazing and very feminine in this white dress! Happy New Year my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alice and happy new year to you too doll !

      Delete
  6. Como siempre estás preciosa y muy elegante. Enhorabuena por vuestro aniversario y feliz 2016.
    Un abrazo!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que guapa estas,te queda genial ese vestido

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so sexy in this outfit. Looks like Marilyn Monroe! <3

    Happy New Year! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Es un vestido maravilloso para un momento maravilloso! Espero que hayas tenido una buen entrada de año. Estás preciosa, como siempre. Muchos besos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Muchas gracias guapa, y feliz comienzo de año para ti también !

      Delete
  10. Hope you had a great Christmas! You look gorgeous!!

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful pictures, my dear *_*

    Kisses,

    Nicoleta

    http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely stunning in this dress!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Agnes, you are very sweet!

      Delete
  13. Thank you Eleonora, I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning dress! congrats on 12years, hubby and I have been together 9 years, and thanks for commenting on my blog! I've followed you! http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/elf-hd-mattifying-cream-foundation.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts