Sushi night!

2:48:00 AM




The other day my husband and I decided to go out to get some Japanese food. There is this hotel near by that has an amazing asian inspired restaurant so we dressed up and went there because we were very, very hungry and we wanted sushi, haha.

Although is not a color that I like that much, I decided to wear black with a little bit of red and my (everyday) beige colored bag. 
I love when I have this opportunities to go out and have fun with my husband, he is such an amazing guy and I am so happy he makes time, after 12 years of marriage, to still go out on a date with me. 
Enjoy the pics guys!


El otro día mi esposo y yo decidimos salir a comer comida japonesa. Hay un restaurante cerca de casa que está inspirado en la comida asiática así que nos vestimos y decidimos ir porque moríamos de hambre y queríamos sushi. jeje

Aunque no soy muy amante del color negro, decidí vestirme así y combinarlo con un poco de rojo y con el beige de mi bolsa de diario.
Amo cuando tengo estas oportunidades para salir y divertirme con mi esposo, ya que es un hombre maravilloso que amo un montón y me hace muy feliz que él se haga tiempo para que a pesar de 12 años de matrimonio, sigamos teniendo citas juntos como dos enamorados.
Que disfruten las fotos!



















Get the look:
*Top:  Zara  *Skirt: Forever 21  *Shoes: Romwe  *Bag: Shein  *Belt: Moschino






You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts