Pink posh

2:22:00 AM




I am in love with maxi skirts, I think it is because I am a little old school when it comes to clothes, I don't like the "nudity" trend that we see a lot this days. I think is good to conserve a little bit of prudence and dress appropriately to your age, to your body and to your own style. 
We women have to endure so much pressure to wear certain types of clothes to look modern and in "trend", but I think you should always be true to yourself and wear something that makes you feel confortable and at the same time beautiful in your own skin.

My favorite piece of clothing, I would say it is skirts and dresses because I have this prototype of femininity in my mind that I want to emulate every time I can, and it's the 50's era women trends, I love everything about it, but I have told you that before in this post, so let's just focus on this outfit I created for a dinner the other day.
I wore a beautiful maxi skirt with an Indian crop top that I recently bought and I adore, specially for the pop of colors. 
Check out the pics and tell me what do you think about this look! 


Estoy enamorada de las faldas maxi, creo que es porque soy un poco (no quiero decir antigua, pero no me gusta mucho la modernidad... jaja) en lo que respecta a la ropa. No soy muy amante del estilo medio "desnudo" que vemos hoy en día. Pienso que es buena idea conservar un poco de prudencia y vestirnos de acuerdo a nuestra edad, a nuestro cuerpo y a nuestro propio estilo. 
Las mujeres somos sometidas a tanta presión para vestirnos de cierta forma todo el tiempo para estar "a la moda", pero pienso que siempre hay que ser nosotras mismas y vestir con algo que nos haga sentir cómodas y hermosas en nuestra propia piel. 

Mi pieza favorita de ropa sin duda alguna son las faldas y los vestidos, me encantan porque tengo este prototipo de feminidad en mi mente que me gusta emular cada vez que puedo, y todo se reduce a la moda de los años 50s, amo todo lo que respecta a esa época, pero ya les había contado de eso antes en otro post. Por ahora vamos a enfocarnos en este look que creé el otro día para una cena especial.
Vestí una hermosa falda maxi con una crop top india que recientemente compré y me encanta, especialmente por los colores tan brillantes.
Pero mejor veamos las fotos para ver que tal quedó. 










Get the look:
*Top: Fab Alley   *Skirt: Opti moda  *Shoes: Gojane  *Clutch: Shein   *Ring: Forever21  *Belt: Forever 21










I hope you like this outfit, don't forget to leave me your thoughts in the comment box below.
Thank you so much.
Lots of love.


Espero que les haya gustado este look, no olviden dejarme sus comentarios en la caja de comentarios abajo. Muchas gracias.
Besitos 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts