Girly!

5:47:00 AM




Although India can be a little chaotic at times, I always find moments to have fun and dress up. 
I haven't explore the whole city yet, but I have seen enough and the big problem that people living in Bangalore face daily, to me, is traffic. I am not kidding when I say that a couple of times I had to wait in the car for 2 hours just to get to downtown(that is not far away from my house by the way) so being all glammed up inside the car for hours is a little boring, tiring and sometimes a challenge because some of the streets and roads are not in good condition. 

There are days in which I want to dress up and just go out for a walk, coffee or luch, but I can't do that here because I am afraid of going out alone without hubby. 
I like some things about India, but there are other things that are a little tough to assimilate, like the looks everybody take at you because you are a foreigner(specially men, agh!), or the begging in the streets, the poverty, the hot and humid of the weather and the pollution. 
So when I want to feel pretty and wear a cute little dress, I just do it and stay at home, like I did when I took this photos, because I wasn't going to be confortable wearing this mini dress outside, so I just played dress up, did my makeup and took the pics just for fun. 
I love this outfit so much because it is so girly and cute and has a little sex appeal in it.

Lucky me, my husband came home early, saw me all glammed up and took me out to have some coffee and sweets to a nearby restaurant. I wore my dress very proud, ate some cake and felt amazing.






A pesar de que la India puede llegar a ser muy caótica, siempre encuentro momentos para vestirme bonita y divertirme.
No he terminado de explorar toda la ciudad aún, pero lo que he visto me ha bastado y pienso que el problema más grande que sufre la gente que vive aquí en Bangalore es el tráfico. No les miento cuando les digo que me ha tocado pasar más de dos horas encerrada en el carro porque el tráfico va tan lento que para ir al centro(que es cerca!!) se toma mucho tiempo, por lo que una termina cansada, aburrida, y a veces es una odisea llegar al lugar que se quiere ir porque las calles y avenidas dejan mucho que desear al no estar es buena condición.

Hay momentos en los que me encantaría vestirme y salir a dar una caminata, o a tomar un café o almorzar en un lugar bonito, pero no puedo hacerlo porque me asusta el salir sin mi esposo en esta ciudad.
Hay varias cosas que me gustan de la India, pero hay otras cosas que son un poco difícil de asimilar, como las miradas que todos te pegan porque eres extranjera(en especial los hombres, yuk!) o la gente que pide limosna en las calles, la pobreza, la humedad del clima y la polución.
Así que cuando llegan esos momentos en los que me quiero poner bonita y usar un vestidito, lo hago y me quedo en casa, como cuando me tomé estas fotos, porque en el fondo no me iba a sentir cómoda saliendo con este mini vestido a exponerme aquí, así que me conformé con tomarme unas fotos en casa y listo. 
Ame este look porque es super femenino y al mismo tiempo tiene un poco de sex appeal.

Para mi suerte, mi esposo vino temprano hoy, me vio vestida y me llevó a tomar café con unos dulces a un restaurante cercano. Llevé mi vestidito super orgullosa, comí tortita y me sentí fabulosa. 












I would always be grateful to India because being here make me realize that I am a lucky girl. 
I had the opportunity to live in a different country, get to know other people and be surrounded by this amazing culture. I also think when you live in a place in which a lot of people don't have the same opportunities you have had, make me feel a little heartbroken but at the same time grateful for all the wonderful things that I have been able to do, experience and collect in my memory.


Siempre voy a estar agradecida con la India porque el estar aquí me ha hecho dar cuenta de cuán afortunada soy.
He tenido la oportunidad de vivir en un lugar totalmente diferente y opuesto a lo que he estado acostumbrada, he tenido la oportunidad de conocer otras personas y estar rodeada de esta maravillosa cultura. Pienso que cuando uno vive en un lugar en donde se ve que mucha gente no ha tenido las oportunidades en la vida que uno ha tenido, en lo personal, me rompe el corazón, y al mismo tiempo me hace sentir agradecida por todas las cosas maravillosas que he podido hacer, experimentar, y guardar en el baúl de mi memoria.











Get the look:
*Dress: Gift *Shoes: Romwe *Clutch: Oasap  *Necklace and earrings: Swarovski





You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts