Out of the comfort zone

9:39:00 PM


Usually when it comes to clothes, I don't like to go out of my comfort zone too much, I am the kind of woman that likes to keep what looks good on me and stick with it, but today when I was getting ready, I decided to wear this amazingly beautiful skirt from Chicwish that I recently got, and I paired it with this lace blouse and a turban. Believe me, this is a little too much for me, but once in a while I think it's a good idea to bring something new into your wardrobe and face a new challenge in life. 
Doing something different can totally change your points of view, it can help expand your creativity and help you experience new things, things that may look amazing on you and you wouldn't know it unless you try it. 
This outfit is very different than some of the outfits I have ever created before, but I love this concept because it is something totally unexpected, colorful and fun. 
I hope you like it too. 

Normalmente en lo que respecta a ropa, no suelo salir mucho de mi zona de confort, soy el tipo de mujer que prefiere usar lo que sé que me queda bien y mantenerme en ello, pero hoy que me estaba arreglando, decidí ponerme esta hermosa falda de Chicwish que recientemente compré, y la combiné con una blusa  blanca y un turbante en la cabeza. Créanme esto es mucho para mi, pero aun así siento que de vez en cuando es importante traer algo nuevo y enfrentarse a un nuevo reto en la vida.
Hacer algo diferente puede cambiar por completo nuestros puntos de vista, puede ayudarnos a ser más creativos y experimentar nuevas cosas, cosas que quizás se vieran preciosas y no lo supiéramos por negarnos a la posibilidad de probarlas. 
Este look es muy diferente a varios de los looks que he creado anteriormente, pero me gusta este concepto porque es algo totalmente inesperado, colorido y divertido.
Espero que a ustedes también les haya gustado. 














Get the look:

*Top: Shein, similar here  *Skirt: Chicwish   *Shoes: Zara  *Turban: Shein  


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I absolutely adore this look- it's so colourful and quirky!! You really suit the turban and the skirt has such a pretty print

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo también creo que hay que atreverse a cambiar y a probar, aunque reconozco que me cuesta.
    Estás preciosa.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Puede que estés fuera de tu zona de comfort... Pero luces FA-BU-LO-SA!!! Me encanta el toque del turbante, actrices como Lupita Nyong'o lo lucen mucho últimamente y es sin duda uno de los complementos de la temporada.

    Un beso,
    Le Style et Moi
    http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is definitely a bold look, good on you for stepping outside your comfort zone, it paid off, you look fantastic!

    Kez | acaciasdreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look beautifully;)
    you have a wonderful blouse;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The post is so great! I love it:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts