Mary Kay makeup - Maquillaje Mary Kay

12:20:00 PM



Hello my little angels!
How are you doing? The other day I posted a picture on
Facebook with some samples a good friend of mine sent to me, (Thanks Moni) I am talking about Mary Kay products, yay! and I decided to do a video with this beautiful eye shadows, unfortunately I have the video only in Spanish, I know, I know, you think you are not going to understand it, but don't worry, I made sure to put all the names of the products on the video so you guys can have a better idea about their names and also the color pay off.
I wanted to do the video in English as well but the editing process is a headache(you know how much I hate, hate, double hate editing videos, right?) Usually editing a video takes me more than 5 hours (Yes, I am kind of a turtle.... but, not a teenage mutant turtle! hahahaha I bet nobody laughed at that, Lol) anyways, so I wasn't sure I wanted to spend 5 more hours editing the video in English, I have so many things to do right now, tomorrow for example:  I am going to Orlando to get together with a Peruvian friend, and I am so exited because it is the first time I will meet her, so I wanted to go shopping today and find something pretty for my sweetie pie, you guys understand, right? I promise I will do the next video in English and Spanish.

I wish you all the best today, tomorrow and all the weekend,
Have fun, smile, and remember you are beautiful!!!!
Lots of love!




Hola mis angelitas!
Cómo han estado? El otro dia subí una foto a mi
Facebook donde les enseñaba unas muestras de productos Mary Kay que una amiga me había enviado, así que hoy decidí hacer un video con estas sombras tan bonitas y mostrarles un maquillaje dramático.
Queria hacer el video en Ingles también, pero editar un video es un dolor de cabeza(ustedes ya saben cuánto odio, reodio y recontra odio editar videos, no? jeje) Usualmente editar videos me toma como 5 horas (Si, soy como una tortuguita.... pero no soy tortuga mutante ninja, eh! jajaja que agria soy con mis chistes, seguro nadie se rió!!!) bueno, la cosa es que no quería tomarme 5 horas más haciendo el video en Ingles, tengo mucho que hacer por ahora, por ejemplo mañana me voy para Orlando a conocer a una amiguita de Perú que vino a Estados Unidos, y la verdad, me muero de las ganas de verla, abrazarla y pasear por todo Orlando, además también quería aprovechar para salir hoy a comprarle unas cositas como regalito. Ustedes me entienden, verdad? Prometo para la próxima hacer video en Ingles y en Español.

Espero de todo corazón que pasen un dia maravilloso!!
Diviertanse, sonrían y recuerden que todos y cada uno de nosotros somos hermosos en nuestra propia piel.
Besitos.\




 



How would you name this look?
For me, this would be: Summer don't you dare to leave!!  ^_^

Cómo llamarían a este look?
Para mi sería: Verano no te atrevas a irte!!!   ^_^




Hey, do you want me to show you how to do this halo crown head piece?
I did it myself and I can show you how to do it, it's very simple!


Hey, te gustaria aprender como hacer esta corona de eslabones para tu cabello?
Yo hice la mia y puedo compartir contigo como hacerla, es bien fácil






 

 Eye shadows I used in this video (In order of apperance)
Sombras de ojos que usé en este video (En orden de aparición)

-Midnight Star
-Golden Crazy
-Azure
-White Lily

Blush - Rubor : Shy Blush

 



 





My friend Monica is a Mary Kay independent beauty consultant, she can guide you through every skincare and makeup related product that you need, check her facebook out and say I sent you.
Xoxo

Facebook Monica Florez link.


Mi amiga Monica es consultora independiente de los productos Mary Kay y ella y solo ella te puede guiar personalizadamente acerca de los productos del cuidado de la piel y de maquillaje que tu necesitas, visita su facebook y dile que yo te envié.
Besitos.


Facebook Monica Florez link.







Have an amazing weekend!
Que tengas un fin de semana maravilloso!



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. me encanto el maquillaje esta precioso y me encantaria ver como hiziste el halo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice article and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is actually the best place to ask but do you people have any thoughts on where to hire some professional writers? Thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMO TUS LOOKS son una inspiracion para mi a la hora de maquillarme porque considero que tenemos la forma del ojo muy similar asi que me son de mucha ayuda!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts