Leopard and Orange

12:15:00 PM




Hello dolls!
Today I have another outfit I want to share, this time I decided to combine two totally different textures and prints. I started with a leopard print shirt and I added a punch of color with this beautiful lace orange skirt, then I decided to add a belt and I found this beautiful bow belt that I haven't used in a while sitting in my closet, I added pointy black pumps, a black clutch and just to have a little bit more of color I decided to add a beautiful set of necklace and earrings that I love so much.
The overall look is kind of sexy, I am not into sexy looks, I prefer  sweet girly outfits, but I felt so good with this particular look, I think I might start wearing more fitted clothes. hehe
Enjoy the pics,
Have a nice day.


Hola muñecas y muñecos!
Hoy les voy a compartir otro outfit, esta vez decidí combinar dos texturas y estampados totalmente diferentes. Comencé con una camisa de estampado de leopardo y agregué un golpe de color con una falda tubo de encaje en naranja, después decidí agregarle un cinturón y encontré este cinturón de lazo en mi closet así que lo utilicé, luego me puse unos zapatos negros, una cartera negra y para darle un poco más de color al look decidí agregarle un juego de aretes y collar hermoso que me encanta.
El look en general es bastate sexy y atrevido, realmente no es el estilo que a mi me gusta, prefiero más los looks femeninos y dulces, pero me sentí super bien con este outfit, tanto que creo que voy a empezar a vestirme con ropa más ajustada de ahora en adelante jejeje
Que disfruten las fotos,
Besitos 





















Shirt: SheInside
Skirt: Stradivarius
Belt: SheInside
Jewelry: Ebay
Clutch: Aldo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts