The heart dress

7:14:00 AM






My husband and I love going out for a delicious cup of coffee quite a lot, we are definitely coffee people, in fact, we own a fancy espresso machine that we bought a few years ago and we use it every single day, but nothing beats going out to a nice place, sit down, relax and enjoy a freshly made cup of coffee with a sweet treat.
My hubby is finally on vacations from work, yay!  We decided to go to a very near place from our house for a cappuccino, so I just put on the first thing I found in my closet and I was the first at the door ready to go out. haha

I like to call this dress, the "heart dress" because it has a beautiful cut out of a heart in the back side and also because it is so cute and crisp white, I love this dress. I always wear this dress when I go grocery shopping or whenever I want to be comfortable. I paired the dress with leopard printed flats and a roomy clutch, and in the hurry I even forgot to wear earrings, I just wore my cute "Johanna" necklace that my husband gave me a long time ago.



Mi esposo y yo disfrutamos mucho de tomar café, para nosotros un cafecito caliente es una necesidad diaria, somos muy cafeteros. De hecho hace ya algunos años nos compramos una maquina para hacer espresso super cara y elegante y la usamos todos los días(la pobre si que ha aguantado!), pero no hay nada más placentero que ir a una cafetería, sentarse, relajarse y tomar una deliciosa taza de café recién hecho con un rico dulce. 
Mi esposito lindo al fin está de vacaciones, woohoo!! así que se nos ocurrió ir a un restaurante que queda super cerca de la casa por una taza de cappuccino espumosito, hmm. Por la desesperación, me puse lo primero que encontré en mi closet, así podía estar lista pronto y ser la primera.

Me gusta llamar a este vestido "el vestido corazón"  porque tiene un corte en la espalda en forma de corazón precioso, es muy lindo, fresco e impecablemente blanco. Siempre lo uso cuando voy de compras o cuando quiero estar muy cómoda. Me puse además unas bailarinas con estampado de leopardo y use un clutch super espacioso que me encanta. Por el apuro me olvidé de ponerme aretes, solo llevé conmigo el hermoso collar con mi nombre que mi esposito lindo me regaló ya hace algún tiempo. 




















Get the look:  
*Dress: Forever 21 (old)  *Shoes: Amazon * Sunnies: similar here *Clutch: Pull & bear  *Necklace: Monogram online



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. El vestido es preciso! A mi me encantan los escotes en la espalda.
    Besitos!

    http://lafashionnalitee.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola guapa
    Que monada de vestido, la espalda es preciosa
    Y te queda ideal!
    Un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Es absolutamente precioso, me encanta para verano.
    Un besazo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¡Muy buenas!
    Me ha gustado mucho la entrada, de verdad! y tu explicació. Gracias por compartir!! un beso enorme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Para san valentin el vestido es preciosooooo!!!!!!!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty dress! I can't wear white though lol I'd mess it up http://maybemayhemmakeup.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fab :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress looks perfect on you! So girly and chic!
    xxxx

    http://marylooo.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ¡Es un vestido precioso! Tiene una espalda ideal, perfecto para el verano :)

    Un besito Johanna ❤
    Melania - Mode in Technicolor

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts