Oh! London

10:53:00 PM




In one of my last posts I told you that I recently made a purchase from a store called Chicwish, besides that wonderful butterfly skirt I have already showed you, I also got this beautiful skirt that I have cleverly named the "London skirt". 
I have seen this skirt before and it was one of the things that I wanted the most from chicwish, so when I was doing my browsing on the website and I found it, I didn't hesitated and I got it. 
I love the print, the colors and the construction of the skirt, it is so pretty and unexpected. 
I just feel like a walking art piece when I am wearing it. 


En uno de mis artículos anteriores, les conté que recientemente hice una compra en una tienda llamada Chicwish, a parte de la hermosa falda de mariposas que ya les había mostrado, otra de las cosas hermosas que compré fue esta falda que inteligentemente la he llamado "La falda de Londres" (que original soy, no? jaja).
He visto esta falda anteriormente y era una de las cosas que más quería de chicwish, así que cuando la vi no dudé en comprarla.
Amo el estampado, los colores y la manera como diseñaron y construyeron la falda, es hermosa e inesperada. Me siento como una obra de arte andando cuando la llevo puesta.














I have always thought that when it comes to clothing, one should always find something that excite us and brings us joy. For some people that means wearing bright colors or cute prints, lots of textures and quotes on t-shirts and even statement jewelry pieces. 
Fashion is a way to represent who you are as an individual without having to open up your mouth, and like the Marc Jacobs' quote on the top, a lot of the things you wear help us determine who you are, what you like and what you are into. 
I love color. Bright colors speak to me, specially reds, pinks and oranges. I feel happy when I am wearing something colorful, it elevates my mood and makes me feel confident. 

Siempre he pensado que cuando tiene que ver con la ropa, uno siempre tiene que buscar algo que lo emocione y le brinde alegría. Para algunas personas eso significa vestir con colores fuertes y muchos estampados, con texturas en la ropa y textos específicos en sus prendas o inclusive con joyería llamativa. 
La moda es una manera de representar quienes somos como individuos sin tener que abrir la boca, y así como la frase arriba de Marc Jacobs, muchas de las cosas que te pones determinan quien eres, lo que te gusta y lo que te atrae.
Yo amo el color. Los colores brillantes y fuertes me hablan, me hacen sentir feliz y elevan mi estado de ánimo haciéndome sentir confiada en mi misma. 





Get the look:
*Top: Shein *Skirt: Chicwish *Shoes: Romwe *Bag: Aldo 


You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Desde luego que es preciosa! Muy original. Además, me encanta el toque sexy del body y los lindos zapatos rojos.
    Bellísima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt, have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/elegant_e_blog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks really cute on you! I have found that their midis are way too tight at the waist for me though.

    xx Yasmin
    http://banglesandbungalows.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i want these shoes so pretty :)

    http://shizasblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling outfit -that bold skirt is so fun!! I love the shoes too! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the skirt and love how it makes a great contrast to the shoes! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHHH I love this outfit, you are so beautiful and chic !!
    eloonly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your top and those sandals are perfect!
    xo Yvonne
    www.aproposh.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look super chic! I love this top!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous look! It flows together so nicely and I love the London skirt. You pull it off so well. The shoes scream fun!!!x

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. que guapa estas, las sandalias son preciosas!
    Te espero por mi ultimo post bonita, mil besos!
    http://patriciasanchezstylestreet..blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt! And you look great with red lipstick :)

    WWW.MARIANNYC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Morí con tus zapatos y tu oufit!!!
    me encantó!!!

    http://itzytrendy.blogspot.mx/2016/07/summer-kinda-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. That skirt is so fun :) love it ;)

    I'm having a lush giveaway on my blog! Hop on there and enter the giveaway ;)

    Oh, and btw, I'm following your lovely blog!
    Xx
    The-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts