Ruffles

12:12:00 PM



The other day I went out to have lunch with a couple of friends. I have seen myself wearing dresses and skirts so often lately that  I decided for this day, to wear this gorgeous pair of red trousers that I bought a few weeks back, I also decided to wear this beautiful ruffle top from Chicwish and a cute pair of mules in pink.
I have never been a huge fan of pants but I have to tell you that this pair I am wearing from Old Navy are super comfortable and they also look beautiful and bright, I think I might have to buy a couple more in different colors. 
I love wearing analogous colors on my clothes because they always look harmonious and I really like the contrast between colors from the same family. I hope you like this look, let me know if you do in the comments. 

El otro día tuve un almuerzo con unos amigos y como me he estado vistiendo mucho con vestidos y faldas últimamente, esta vez decidí ponerme un par de pantalones que compré hace algunas semanas atrás junto con esta bonita blusa con volantes de Chicwish.
Nunca he sido muy amante de los pantalones, pero tengo que confesar que este par que estoy usando de Old Navy es super cómodo y además se ve muy bonito, creo que voy a tener que comprar más en otros colores.
Me gusta combinar colores análogos en la ropa porque siempre lucen en armonía y porque contrastan precioso. Espero que les haya gustado este look. No olviden compartir conmigo cuales son sus combinaciones favoritas en la ropa en los comentarios. 









Get the look:

*Blouse: Chicwish   *Pants: Old Navy   *Shoes: Vince Camuto   *Bag: Aldo(old)    *Sunnies: Sam Edelman circus   




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. OMG
    Estás bellísima como siempre!!!
    Love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta que se lleven los volantes, dan un aire muy femenino a cualquier prenda. Tú, tan guapa como siempre!
    BESOS!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts