Pink and sparkles

9:00:00 AM




Hello my lovelies!
My hubby and I finally went to see the new Iron Man movie, yay! 
So I decided to dress very comfy, I put on some jeans, ballerina flats, a cute sparkly top and a pink blazer because it gets very cold in the movie theater, I didn't change purses so I used the same one that I used for the last outfit of the day.
I hope you like this look.
Lots of love as usual.


Hola mis amores!
My esposito lindo y yo finalmente vimos la última pelicula de iron Man, yupi!!
Así que decidí irme cómoda al cine, me puse un jean, unos zapatos estilo bailarina, una bonita y brillante camiseta y un blazer rosita porque hace mucho frío en el cine, no hice cambio de carteras, así que utilicé la misma del outfit anterior que les mostre.
Espero que les haya gustado el look.
Muchos besos y cariños como siempre.















   




Bellerina flats rock, don't you think?
I can finally run and walk for hours
...did somebody say shopping??  Lol
 
Los zapatos estilo bailarina son lo máximo, no les parece?
Finalmente puedo correr y caminar por horas.
...alguien dijo shopping?? jeje






 

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Estás guapísima!!Me encanta la blazer!!

    http://alouminhoalouminho.blogspot.com.es/

    Un besote,
    Aloumiño

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda chaqueta, me encantó el color.
    Bsos
    www.joslatorresmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cómoda, pero muy guapa y femenina. Me ha encantado el trench, es monísimo! BESOS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precioso conjunto, me gusta mucho ese blazer rosa, te queda genial!
    Besos!

    Saludos desde http://mycutiemakeup.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of gold with pink :-) you look great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. El color de la chaqueta es precioso
    muchos besos guapa

    Mydailyshowroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. me encanta la mezcla del rosa de la blazer con el dorado de la camiseta y complementos! Estás muy guapa!

    un besote enorme!

    Pepa.
    http://www.rock-and-bows.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit, I like your pink blazer a lot. The bag is so special too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that jacket is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect combo for an evening at the cinema!! ;-)
    xoxo
    Patricia

    http://misstoptenimage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pink blazer!

    Thsnks so much for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your pink blazer, your blog is so lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, Ill be visiting again very soon :)

    D'Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me encanta el color de tu blazer.
    Estás muy guapa.
    Besos...

    ReplyDelete

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts