Sunset dress!

7:02:00 AM


Hello beautiful friends!
Today I have another outfit that I want to share with you, this time I decided to wear this gorgeous "ombre style dress" that I bought a couple of weeks ago, and I paired it with yellow colored shoes and accessories. Pink and yellow is a great color combo for summer, don't you think?
I hope you like this outfit.
Have a lovely day!  :)


Hola gente linda!
Hoy tengo otro outfit que quiero compartir con ustedes, esta vez decidí ponerme este hermoso vestido "estilo ombre" en degradé, que compé hace un par de semanas, y lo combiné con accesorios y zapatos amarillos. Me parece que el amarillo y el rosa es una combinación muy linda para el verano, no les parece?
Espero que les guste el outfit.
Que pasen un lindo dia!  :)







 












Sunset dress: Tobi - Skull clutch: Oasap - Yellow bubble necklace: Ebay  - Shoes: Ahaishopping - Woven bracelet: Persun mall - Spiked and crystal bracelet: Choies

Vestido: Tobi - Clutch: Oasap - Collar amarillo: Ebay - Zapatos: Ahaishopping - Pulcera de colores: Persun mall - Pulseras de cristal y tachuelas: Choies


 




Follow me on chicisimo

You Might Also Like

24 comments

I love to read new comments...
♥ Thanks for sharing what is on your mind with me!

Me encanta leer nuevos comentarios...
♥Gracias por compartirlos conmigo!

Popular Posts

Chictopia

Chicisimo

Subscribe